The 50 "Best" & 10 "Worst" Films Ever Made

Devon Malcolm

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think with there being a 10 film limit, some will probably be trying to narrow it down. I'm still doing that as we speak actually. I'm only gonna comment on films I have something to say about as well. There'll be a couple where I'd just be saying "I love it", which isn't really much, so better to say nothing.

I think I've narrowed it down to 10, and know my top 3. After that, it becomes much harder.

• Paid Members

Just to point out that you don't have to provide comments if you don't want to, nor will any piss-taking of individual choices be actually done. I'm not a monster!

Plus, I made a miscalculation earlier and I've actually had 6 entries. Also, I haven't done mine yet, so that counts as 7. Good heavens!

• Paid Members

Breaking news:-

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

We have our first Street Fighter nomination

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

By the way, in a fit of boredom I cleared out my PMs (by the way, mods, why am I not getting any notification of half of them even though I've got that turned on?) so if you want to PM me your list, go on.

I've already pencilled in Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure for your number 1.

Sent, with copious pretentious notes. Sharpay just missed out at Number 11 :(

• Paid Members

I've actually had 22 now, so the numbers are getting better.

Like I said, I didn't get any of the old stuff from Green (is he dead?) so if you did send by email especially, just forward your entries to - gladstonerulesok@gmail.com

By the way, it's worth submitting your lists no matter whether you think yours will get in or not as I will list the complete list of nominated films at the end and then we can all play a lovely game of 'Guess Who Nominated Dumb & Dumberer' or something.

Archived