The 50 "Best" & 10 "Worst" Films Ever Made

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Right, I'll give it a go, then.

As long as people aren't dispirited and letdown by the shambles that was the last effort, and as long as people know that I will take the piss out of any films in the list that I hate, then send your 10 best/favourite films and 3 worst/most hated films in to me and I'll put together a list at a probably very sedate pace. This is my first list (aside from when I finished that list of footballers for Lawz and outshone his efforts massively) so I thought I'd give it a go.

Send them in by January 15th at the latest to - gladstonerulesok@gmail.com - or via PM and I'll have this mother completed if it's the last thing I do.

A couple of things:-

1) Make sure you include your UKFF username so I can quote if you're funny and/or interesting.

2) Make sure you tell me the order because apparently some people don't number these things for some fucking reason.

3) If you're nominating a film that's been redone, make sure you tell me which version it is.

Ta.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator

This is a good news/bad news thing, for me. I'm made up you've taken it over as I'm sure it pissed people off when Green sacked the idea off, but I'm also pretty convinced you'll never speak to me again when you see my list. Fuck it, I'll send my list and blame Christmas alcohol for those you deem laughable.

Good man for picking up the ball.

• Paid Members
This is a good news/bad news thing, for me. I'm made up you've taken it over as I'm sure it pissed people off when Green sacked the idea off, but I'm also pretty convinced you'll never speak to me again when you see my list. Fuck it, I'll send my list and blame Christmas alcohol for those you deem laughable.

You're one of the few around here that has seen and loved Fallen, so even if the rest of your list was made up of Pauly Shore films then I would let you off.

• Awards Moderator

You're one of the few around here that has seen and loved Fallen, so even if the rest of your list was made up of Pauly Shore films then I would let you off.

Fucking fucksticks, I've just sent my list in and forgot to include Fallen! I'll resend in a second. Fuck!

• Paid Members

He's been missed, hasn't he?

Out of the five lots of nominations I've had so far, the current front-runner is Julia Roberts/Nick Nolte rom-com thriller I Love Trouble. Blimey!

Just kidding. Mike Castle hasn't voted yet.

• Paid Members
I'm torn between putting either Aliens or Point Break in there.

Is that even a decision? That's like choosing between having it off with Frankie from The Saturdays and having your face pulled off.

• Paid Members

Some of the insults used so far towards films people don't like:-

"Overrated bag of wank."

"Overlong pile of bilge."

"It's a load of shite."

"Fuck off."

Actually, that last one's from my mum.

Archived