The 50 "Best" & 10 "Worst" Films Ever Made

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Today I found an unlikely ally to back me up with the film I hope nabs top spot in the worst films list. Meanwhile, amazingly, not a single Uwe Boll film has been nominated on the worst films list either.More!

I've sent in my best but I'm still yet to do the worst. There's a good chance Mr Boll will be showing up in mine somewhere.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Shit, I forgot to include 'The Happening' in my bottom 10. Well, let it be known I thought it was an abortion.

That's fine because I only asked for a bottom 3. Several times.

• Paid Members

OK that's my worst lot sent. I've noticed that a good deal of mine are comedies....I think this is because if an action / drama film is poor then I'm just bored, and usually I can just have a little nap, but if a comedy is really bad then I feel embarrassed to the point that I actually like myself less for having watched it.

Shit, I forgot to include 'The Happening' in my bottom 10. Well, let it be known I thought it was an abortion.

That's fine because I only asked for a bottom 3. Several times.
Oh. Yeah I also missed that. You have 10 from me too.

• Paid Members

Can't be arsed with a creative bump so I'm going to do a grumpy one instead (FUCKING SANTANDER).Shutting this on Sunday and trimming it to a top 40 as there haven't been enough entries, so get your fucking violins out or something. I'll start posting the results on Monday.

• Paid Members

Vote, bastards, you've got two days.

I've already started doing some of the write-ups and they will start appearing on Monday when this thread will be closed and a nice, lovely new one will be opened.

• Paid Members
I might send a list in tomorrow if I remember, solely to give Assassination of Jesse James a chance of breaking the 50.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

It needs your help!

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

By the way, it's only a top 40 unless there's a rush of entries in the next 26 and a half hours. But I will be listing every film that got chosen after the countdown as well as some other mind-numbingly uninteresting statistics that no-one should give a crap about.

Archived