Wrestling Myths

JohnnyChimpo

• Paid Members
Luger bragging about being booked to win the WWF title at WrestleMania X in a bar on one of the nights leading up to the show and the decision being changed as a result.

But wasn't that the case for Survivor Series when he won by count-out? I think the story's supposedly true but people ascribe it to the wrong event.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luger bragging about being booked to win the WWF title at WrestleMania X in a bar on one of the nights leading up to the show and the decision being changed as a result.

But wasn't that the case for Survivor Series when he won by count-out? I think the story's supposedly true but people ascribe it to the wrong event.

To be fair, thats the wrong event too, it was Summerslam ;)

One of the wrestling myths that used to go around when he first started in the WWE, was that Jeff Hardy was in the closet!

One of my favourites whether true or not, was the Undertaker taking a dump in Jerry Lawlers crown at his first Royal Rumble appearance. 1995 i think.

• Paid Members
One of the wrestling myths that used to go around when he first started in the WWE, was that Jeff Hardy was in the closet!

That was Crispin Wah and Jamie Noble wasn't it

I love the story of Jimmy Valiant wanking furiously under a glass table while a hooker shits on it as the Rock n Roll watch on as Ricky is sick.

One of my favourites whether true or not, was the Undertaker taking a dump in Jerry Lawlers crown at his first Royal Rumble appearance. 1995 i think.

This probably stems from the rumoured bisexual orgies backstage at OMEGA shows to be fair, and it was the entire Kliq that shat in Lawlers crown, that one isn't a myth though a lot of people have come out and said it happened possibly on more than 1 occasion.

• Paid Members
it was the entire Kliq that shat in Lawlers crown, that one isn't a myth though a lot of people have come out and said it happened possibly on more than 1 occasion.

Pretty sure that I'm remembering correctly that X-Pac confirmed this in his YouShoot. Anyone with a memory that isn't a sieve?

• Paid Members
it was the entire Kliq that shat in Lawlers crown, that one isn't a myth though a lot of people have come out and said it happened possibly on more than 1 occasion.

Pretty sure that I'm remembering correctly that X-Pac confirmed this in his YouShoot. Anyone with a memory that isn't a sieve?

I thought Curt Hennig was one of the ones who did it?

• Paid Members

I thought Curt Hennig was one of the ones who did it?

Curt Hennig was involved in the "hiding under the ring and having to shit in a bucket" incident.

• Paid Members

The Taker threat to Michaels seems to be legit by most account. The original account which had him doing it by the curtain is clearly untrue as they showed both Austin and Michaels walking from the locker room on the PPV.

Archived