Wrestling Myths

JohnnyChimpo

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to bret harts book it was a number of different wrestlers who shat in kings crown.

The kliq shat in Sunny's meal that the caters left for her- again from bret.

I remember watching taker doing an interview, may have been off the record as mentioned and the guy brought up that story. Taker said he just gave Shawn a visual warning that he better do business. Wether or not the whole taping his fists as Shawn made his way to the ring could be bullshit but taker himself said he was watching te match to ensure nothing went down.

• Paid Members
Yokozuna saw a spider and it sparked his heart attack.

I am pretty sure that The Sun reported that at the time (newspaper not web site), strange that, as they generally seem to be a reliable source of truthful information.

I know that a few weeks before he died, Brian Dixon was asked to have Yoko's hotel room checked and rid of all spiders, apparently it was even stated in the contract. I'm guessing thats where/how the story originated.

• Paid Members
it was the entire Kliq that shat in Lawlers crown, that one isn't a myth though a lot of people have come out and said it happened possibly on more than 1 occasion.

Pretty sure that I'm remembering correctly that X-Pac confirmed this in his YouShoot. Anyone with a memory that isn't a sieve?

I thought Curt Hennig was one of the ones who did it?

Curt Hennig was involved in the "hiding under the ring and having to shit in a bucket" incident.

Thats the one.

What is it with the wrestling business and all the stories about shitting in things?

Thats the one.

What is it with the wrestling business and all the stories about shitting in things?

I always thought that lots of wrestler have shitting themselfs stories as well this is the side id rather not find out about lol

• Paid Members
There was the story of Andre the Giant going out on he lash, and wrestling in the same night. Aparently we went for a yokozuna style banzai drop, and shit all over the over the guy.

Not sure if its a myth or true?

It's definately true, I find it even funnier because the guy he did it too was legitimate hardcase Bad News Brown, apparently it happened in Mexico.

There was the story of Andre the Giant going out on he lash, and wrestling in the same night. Aparently we went for a yokozuna style banzai drop, and shit all over the over the guy.

Not sure if its a myth or true?

Was it Bam Bam at Suvivor Series that got shat on? Seems to ring a bell.

I was under the impression it was Steve Keirn that shat in Lawler's crown?

Yeah when a yank told me the story it was Skinner and Taker as revenge for the lousy Memphis payoffs and treatment

It was also indicated it may have happened more than once, so perhaps the kliq also had a shot.

• Paid Members
Nope, it was Bad News. To make it worse, it was in Andre's final years, so he wasn't able to get back up very quickly.

In which case it must have been after the andre saying 'N***er' on a bus and bad news kicking off about it. I assume bad news wasn't happy about this either!

Archived