Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Shame you don't know the difference between an interesting post and white noise dribble, though.

Your posts range from one to the other. Which would suggest it was you that can't tell the difference. I was just pointing out that your, and the other guy's, wording, was misleading.

I only post on here at the odd time because most of the time my thoughts are already covered, I try not to use cliches, I like to think for myself.

• Paid Members

I know what you were trying to do, since nobody who wasn't a nitpicking cunt would have been mislead by it. Its obvious as fuck you were playing the "lol grammar" card. Which is far from thinking for yourself, because its so unoriginal. I find zero offense in, though, because I'm dyslexic you see. And I at least have a good go, unlike a lot of people who hide behind that as the reason they make no sense on here. I may not have the grammar of a brain trust like summerslam90, but like my fellow dyslexic brothers I have the hilarity of Eddie Izzard, the quickness of a Muhammed Ali, the looks of Orlando Bloom and the penis size of Danny Glover. I'd rather be on this side than your side.

• Paid Members
Shame you don't know the difference between an interesting post and white noise dribble, though.

Your posts range from one to the other. Which would suggest it was you that can't tell the difference. I was just pointing out that your, and the other guy's, wording, was misleading.

who couldn't

News sites get their information from the Wrestling Observer and just reword it with "source: wrestlingobserver.com" under it. The only place anyone is getting it from is the Observer site. Wrestling news sites don't have "sources". Its either taken from Meltzer or reworded twitter shite.

Oh I know. Again all I heard was a rumor, I certainly never stated it was fact. I am just a simple man with a dream of Bully Ray taking his fucking awesome gimmick to the WWE and winning the big one.

If you two could just manage to put a hyphen in the right place, your posts would make much more sense. Unless, of course, Bully Ray is giving his notice in.

No fair enough, you're quite right. At least you're not like some posters who call me all the names under the sun because I get "your" and "you're" mixed up when I'm not paying attention.

• Paid Members
Sky Sports repeats of Raw on Thursday Night and Monday Afternoon are two hours including adverts, and thus have basically just had the shit and the filler cut out of them which has made Raw so un-watchable since Episode 1001

It's been mainly shit for years.

Sky Sports repeats of Raw on Thursday Night and Monday Afternoon are two hours including adverts, and thus have basically just had the shit and the filler cut out of them which has made Raw so un-watchable since Episode 1001

It's been mainly shit for years.

What an original and inspired opinion.

Doesn't mean there's no truth to it.

• Paid Members

- Tommy "Tiny" Lister is facing five years in prison after pleading guilty to charges of commit mortgage fraud. Lister, who played Zeus in No Holds Barred, entered a plea agreement in which he admitted to being part of a scheme where he and several others conspired to get four separate mortgages on homes in Los Angeles via false information. The actions garnered $5.7 million in mortgages and when the mortgages defaulted the lenders were out $2.6 million. Lister also copped to withdrawing over $1.1 million in loans while using the properties as collateral and not paying back the loans, making his total amount of fraud $3.8 million. Lister is due back in court in SeptemberMoney must be tight at WTN.

• Paid Members

- Tommy "Tiny" Lister is facing five years in prison after pleading guilty to charges of commit mortgage fraud. Lister, who played Zeus in No Holds Barred, entered a plea agreement in which he admitted to being part of a scheme where he and several others conspired to get four separate mortgages on homes in Los Angeles via false information. The actions garnered $5.7 million in mortgages and when the mortgages defaulted the lenders were out $2.6 million. Lister also copped to withdrawing over $1.1 million in loans while using the properties as collateral and not paying back the loans, making his total amount of fraud $3.8 million. Lister is due back in court in SeptemberMoney must be tight at WTN.

Fucking hell, best get this outfit back out then.tiny_lister_next_friday_001.jpg