Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Crazy Mary Dobson doesn't look particularly crazy, does she?

She's going out with Mad Man Pondo, so there's obviously something not quite right about her.
She's what?! He's gotta be well old now. And he was never a looker in his backyard indy days 15 years ago either.

They aren't going out any more. She sacked him off. He didn't take it well.

Crazy Mary Dobson doesn't look particularly crazy, does she?

She's going out with Mad Man Pondo, so there's obviously something not quite right about her.
She's what?! He's gotta be well old now. And he was never a looker in his backyard indy days 15 years ago either.

They aren't going out any more. She sacked him off. He didn't take it well.

Oooh, spill....

• Paid Members

In BritWres news, I just saw on Facebook that IPW have booked Matt Riddle Vs ZSJ for their December show.

Will that be Riddle's first time over here?  I remember a conversation on here a few weeks ago that there's quite a bit of buzz surrounding Riddle.  Anyone seen anything of him in action?

• Paid Members

In BritWres news, I just saw on Facebook that IPW have booked Matt Riddle Vs ZSJ for their December show.

Will that be Riddle's first time over here?  I remember a conversation on here a few weeks ago that there's quite a bit of buzz surrounding Riddle.  Anyone seen anything of him in action?

He's doing Preston City Wrestling (at Flares nightclub in, erm, Bradford) the night before too but, yes, it's his first tour over here as far as I know.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not under any illusion that it will happen either. Shawn has no reason to come back and work a match ever, but it's a great bit of Twitter trolling from Styles. Easy giveaway being, unless it's suddenly developed a river running through it, that's not San Antonio in the picture.

Unless it's Blackpool beach of course

Edited by WyattSheepMask

It does make you wonder what matches they have planned for Wrestlemania, given that they are doing Lesnar/Goldberg at Survivor Series and potentially HBK/Styles at Rumble, both of which feel big enough for Mania and which would have helped to make 'Mania something special.