Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Moderators

Every day is a school day, as they say. I had no idea! A swift Googling later and turns out he turned out his pockets for Smokey Mountain as well.

I'm just looking at his production history as well. That man certainly knew how to evolve and roll with the times. For better or worse...

Rubin seems to turn up everywhere, all the time — he was even at the first presidential debate last week.

Ach, it was SMW I meant, not OVW. I got my Cornette promotions mixed up in typing.

I wonder if he used his sick production skills on this number.

https://youtu.be/BJt-McghjA0?t=1m36s

Edited by PowerButchi

Halle Berry's "people" released a statement to TMZ basically saying "we dont know who this old cunt is." My theory is he fucked Jenny Powell and because they all look the same to Ric, thought it was her.

Ric might not have fucked Halle but I bet the UKFF's very own Kat has. 

Halle Berry's "people" released a statement to TMZ basically saying "we dont know who this old cunt is." My theory is he fucked Jenny Powell and because they all look the same to Ric, thought it was her.

Ric might not have fucked Halle but I bet the UKFF's very own Kat has.

Nah, not really into actresses. There was a girl who was in an episode of Dr Who and another who was the lead actress in some film called Pandorcia. Off the top of my that's all I got

Vinnie Ru's back on TV this Sunday, he's booking a little indie called Rocky (not smokey) Mountain Pro. They have a strict as hell rule system with every match having a ten minute time limit, stuff like being DQ'd for throwing opponents outside the ring or diving outside and only two rope breaks per match. I'll give it a go but I don't know a single guy on the roster.

• Paid Members

Vinnie Ru's back on TV this Sunday, he's booking a little indie called Rocky (not smokey) Mountain Pro. They have a strict as hell rule system with every match having a ten minute time limit, stuff like being DQ'd for throwing opponents outside the ring or diving outside and only two rope breaks per match. I'll give it a go but I don't know a single guy on the roster.

They've been picking up talent from Comic Cons it seems.

curtis_cole.jpg

Fucking state of him.

Consider me interested. The crowd are guaranteed to try and copy WrestleMania XX from the off, aren't they? It's going to be fascinating.

This thread could also do with dropping a bunch of words. All the ones except 'news' and 'items'.

Edited by Gay as FOOK

• Paid Members

According to Meltzer and the story is on the observer website, Goldberg vs Lesnar is going to be announced for Survivor Series this weeek.

Fucking hell, THAT'S how you make Survivor Series one of your big 4 again. In fairness, they made quite a big deal of it last year too, what with Undertaker's 25 year anniversary (even though he was shoved into a bloody tag match, and had wrestled on two of the recent PPVs).

Consider me interested. The crowd are guaranteed to try and copy WrestleMania XX from the off, aren't they? It's going to be fascinating.

Nah, I don't think so. The crowd were bored with the sight of Goldberg back then (plus he was off, although on seemingly peaceful terms) and they were furious at Brock for deciding he didn't want to be a wrestler anymore- especially after they got behind him as the next big thing in WWE.

If this happens, absence usually makes the heart grow fonder so I'd imagine Goldberg will get a nice pop. Plus, Brock is still over with the fans anyway. I think the fans will be electric for this one, but for the right reasons this time. Hopefully they have the barn burner we all hoped they would have at WMXX (basically just copy Goldberg VS Steiner).

Edited by PunkStep