Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Yeah Daz, that was Mosh as Beaver Cleavage. The Attitude Era gave us some absolute shite, moreso than decent stuff. Fortunately the good stuff was very good and was money.

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

I liked Chaz's entrance music. It always made me chuckle on WM2000 for the N64.

It sounded like the type of music that would play over the top of a scene in a teen comedy where one of the main characters is billying past a load of his peers to desperately find a toilet after being spiked with an excess amount of laxatives.

Musical bowel movements, essentially.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7VIonmrBlrM

It's gone back to shit again, lads, sorry about this...

• Paid Members

Can anyone think of worse tag team champions that the Headbangers? Shite wrestlers, beyond shite gimmick.

I was thinking about that earlier. At the time, absolutely. Since then they have thrown the belts on any old tosh as the belts have mattered less, but even still they've got to be up there with the worst.

• Paid Members

Can anyone think of worse tag team champions that the Headbangers? Shite wrestlers, beyond shite gimmick.

Aye, The fucking Godwinns!

Henry Godwinn was twice as good as either Mosh or Thrasher. Gimmicky was slightly less shite too. Only slightly, mind. 

• Paid Members

Headbangers were popular in 1997 definitely. They faded very quickly in 1998. Also, worse tag champions than The Headbangers? Step forward some boring arse pre expansion team no one remembers or the bollock awful Shamrock & Bossman title run.

• Paid Members

Cant imagine its anything more than a one off. Like when Too Cool wrestled on an NXT taping. The Headbangers are shit enough to lose to Heath Slater and Rhino.

My question is, will they still be wearing those "Real Men Wear Skirts" tees? They were still wearing them in 2000, some three years after the thing was released.