Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Defo gotta be Justin Roberts for best post-Fink ring announcer. That motherfucker could really say "the undertaker"!

Thats WWE anyway, for everywhere, the New Japan guy fucking landslides it. Still miss Karl Anderson's entrances there.

I've always loved Chimmel, even though he was knocking about when Fink was still announcing. I love his "Rated arghhh, sUUUUUperstar!" call.

Remember all that footage of Cole and Taz unmercifully ripping into him on the mics while waiting to tape Smackdown and all that malarky? It seemed incredibly heavy handed at times. I wonder what poor Chimmel done to deserve it other than maybe being a bit of a lemon.

There any links to those? First I've heard of them.

• Paid Members

Defo gotta be Justin Roberts for best post-Fink ring announcer. That motherfucker could really say "the undertaker"!

Thats WWE anyway, for everywhere, the New Japan guy fucking landslides it. Still miss Karl Anderson's entrances there.

Remember all that footage of Cole and Taz unmercifully ripping into him on the mics while waiting to tape Smackdown and all that malarky? It seemed incredibly heavy handed at times. I wonder what poor Chimmel done to deserve it other than maybe being a bit of a lemon.

There's always been an undercurrent of bullying in the WWE. Just think about how Finkel, JR etc have been at the receiving end of some unmercuiful stuff by McMahon over the years.

He listed all the things he's doing in that very same Instagram video. He's wrestling, bringing out a brook, releasing his own clothing line and nutrition supplements.

To be called Meat Hook, presumably.

• Paid Members

That couldn't have been the original thing he said though, in the tweet he's referring to something he already said. Plus I think wrestlers were having a pop at him before that tweet, so it must've been something else first. Anyone know what he said? Couldn't find another tweet from him, unless he deleted it.

That couldn't have been the original thing he said though, in the tweet he's referring to something he already said. Plus I think wrestlers were having a pop at him before that tweet, so it must've been something else first. Anyone know what he said? Couldn't find another tweet from him, unless he deleted it.

It wasn't a tweet, it was at a press conference or interview or something. He was asked about one day wrestling in WWE. He said they're all pussies, apart from Brock who is on the gas. And he said the McMahons and Triple H and The Rock are dons, but most of the wrestlers are pussies.