Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Psycho Sid is absolutely slaughtering Cameron and her fans on Twitter. It's hilarious.

More importantly though, he's hinted he's HOF bound next year.

Get him in the Andre Battle Royal. Let him win it and powerbomb the trophy. Fucking love the mad bastard.

Psycho Sid is absolutely slaughtering Cameron and her fans on Twitter. It's hilarious.

More importantly though, he's hinted he's HOF bound next year.

Matt Hardy confirmed it's a fake account. It looks like it's made by a "KEVIN DUNN IS KILLING THE WWE! CESARO FOR WWE CHAMP" ring-piece who posts on Wreddit.

ICW have announced that Kurt Angle will be wrestling at Fear and Loathing this year!

My mate mentioned to me this might be happening a while ago and I rubbished it, I look like a dick now!

I'd also heard a couple of names and Angle was one of them. RVD was another but I just put it down to people randomly throwing out big names.

Yeah, I was told they even tried Hogan only to get a shock at just how much that would cost.

• Paid Members

No, just intrigued. Every other grappling promoter can learn lessons from ICW. Follow their model and they might be a success. I love their marketing too. Got a load of qualifications regarding that subject at college and I love what they do.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Was there when it was announced last night. Most of the crowd at the garage will have tickets, but from Facebook seeing lots of non icw fans I know liking and commenting on the announcement. Very good name to get that a lot of older or lapsed fans will know and be interested in going to see.

• Paid Members

Hate stuff like that. Directly break kayfabe on shoot interviews, don't do it in the middle of a fucking show. "I'm just going to go into kayfabe to fake beat up the guys who are coming down in storyline mode to stop me talking about real things."

Ugh.  At the end of it all, here's a guy having a pop at an aspect of a WWE show which hasn't happened in at least 4 years, and then telling a bloke who no longer works for them that he "won" while working for a company struggling to hold onto their pathetic TV deal and taping every 6 months in front of 300 people.