Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

The trailer doesn't say the period when he wants to do the angle but it's not WCW final days because he talks about one of the aliens being Chris Benoit. I did laugh when he said an alien pops out of Mike Tenay's head because he does have a strong resemblance to an extra from Mars Attacks.

Heres the trailer: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCpIU5LNuLE

• Paid Members

Didn't see this elsewhere - Akira Hokuto has breast cancer and they've scheduled surgery. My katakana isn't good enough to figure anything else out, but I hope she recovers quickly and completely.

Tammy Sytch has been arrested again.

From PWInsider ...

Tammy "Sunny" Sytch was arrested on 9/23 and is currently incarcerated at The Carbon County Correctional Facility in Nesquehoning, Pennsylvania.

Sytch was taken into custody on an active bench warrant that was issued on 9/3 after she missed three hearings regard to her 5/30 arrest in Mahoning Township, PA.

Sytch was pulled over after driving erratically in a Wal-Mart parking lot, leading to charges of driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license and careless driving.

Sytch is scheduled to go before the presiding Judge in her case, Judge Joseph J. Matika today at 1:15 PM.

It is entirely possible she will be held until her trial date. She is scheduled to stand trial on the charges on Monday 12/7.

Sytch also has a court date in Palmerton, PA (where she currently resides) for a preliminary hearing in regard to two other DUI-related arrests that took place 6/1 and 6/20 on Wednesday 10/7 at 10:30 AM, where she is scheduled to face charges of DUI, driving without a license, failure to stay in her lane of traffic, and careless driving.

Won't be long until she's back on Facebook blaming her haters for the whole thing.

Edited by dopper

• Paid Members

It looks like Kayfabe Commentaries, Guest Booker series has hit the bottom of the barrel. Their next guest is Disco Inferno and all of his infamous ideas from the late WCW booking meetings will come to light. Such as his wrestling archaeologists. Doug Hole & Artie Fact. His wrestling architect, Bill Ding. And let's not forget his Hasidic Jewish stable, The Jew Tang Clan. The trailer doesn't identify which period of time Disco will re-book but it involves an alien invasion descending upon WCW and the martians turn out to be wrestlers as the story unfolds.

I'm buying that, all of those ideas are beautiful. The alien thing is the plot of Blood Circus, as far as I can tell.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0924/602002/sunny-arrested-over-bench-warrant/

WWE Hall of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch was arrested on Wednesday, September 23rd due to the bench warrant issued on September 3rd after she missed previous hearings for her May 30th arrest.

Sunny is currently in jail at the Carbon County Correctional Facility in Nesquehoning, Pennsylvania.

Sunny is scheduled to go before a judge later today at 1:15pm EST. It is possible that she will be held until her trial date on December 7th.