Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

All bets are off with Sunny. She's got her flaps out online and was negotiating sending her actual poo to a troll who was pretending to be a girl online. There's no coming back from that. Honestly, whoever has her in the death pool, just stick with her.

I have her in the death pool! Hope I'm wrong though. I'd rather she sorted her self out rather than take a stupid amount of pills and end up dead on a bathroom floor in a cheap motel.

• Paid Members

The criminal charges against Kevin Nash have been dropped and his Legends Contract reinstated so he may make the Raw Reunion on Monday after all.

The charges against Heath Slater have also been dropped

Heath Slater is Big Sexy's son????

• Paid Members

I'm sure there were photos on here of the last show and it did actually draw quite well which means that either a) despite the last show drawing it still didn't make any money or b) he's not bothering to use the money to reinvest in another show.

So he wants 2500 people (probably more than double what the last show drew) to give him a tenner each for nothing and then hopefully buy tickets as well.

I couldn't imagine NJPW wrestlers drawing a sellout at the O2 if they were wrestling in London, 800 seems about right for Japanese boys who nobody except the most hardcore fans have heard of. I can't imagine there's much profit in flying them in for shows, which probably explains why he's done this now. This is basically some bloke trying to get us to fund his fanwank fantasies of meeting his favourites now he's maxed out his credit cards, isn't it?

• Paid Members

All bets are off with Sunny. She's got her flaps out online and was negotiating sending her actual poo to a troll who was pretending to be a girl online. There's no coming back from that. Honestly, whoever has her in the death pool, just stick with her.

I have her in the death pool! Hope I'm wrong though. I'd rather she sorted her self out rather than take a stupid amount of pills and end up dead on a bathroom floor in a cheap motel.

Don't be ridiculous... she can't afford a cheap motel.