Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Courtesy of pwinsider.com

Hulk Hogan had an interesting conversation with Chris Jericho on the I Am Jericho podcast.  I've been asked questions about it all weekend, so I'll try and listen.  The first story was Hogan's theory on why he was never booked on the David Letterman show.  He said that in 1984, he swung by the WWE offices, Linda, who he said was eight months pregnant (she hadn't been pregnant since 1976, years before Hogan started with the company), told Hogan that Letterman just hit on her and Hogan told Linda to tell Dick Ebersole and Hogan told Ebersole to tell Letterman he was going to kick his ass.

• Paid Members

Courtesy of pwinsider.com

Hulk Hogan had an interesting conversation with Chris Jericho on the I Am Jericho podcast.  I've been asked questions about it all weekend, so I'll try and listen.  The first story was Hogan's theory on why he was never booked on the David Letterman show.  He said that in 1984, he swung by the WWE offices, Linda, who he said was eight months pregnant (she hadn't been pregnant since 1976, years before Hogan started with the company), told Hogan that Letterman just hit on her and Hogan told Linda to tell Dick Ebersole and Hogan told Ebersole to tell Letterman he was going to kick his ass.

Word for word written by Dave Meltzer. Get your sources right Back Acne.

• Paid Members

dont know how they'd have fared in 2000 with the Hardys and the Dudleys, though. "I'm not falling off no fookin' ladders. Not wee my back."

Regal and Dave Taylor did the classic "scared of hights/ladders/falling" to perfection on one show, armageddon 2005 I think. I'd have loved to have seen bulldog pull that one.