Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

The sports gossip blog TerezOwens is reporting that TapouT is preparing to announce a deal with the WWE.

Tapout clothing is about to announce an exclusive deal with WWE and sponsoring fighters similar to the Reebok deal with the ufc…always nice to see these athletes getting paid, just remember where you heard it first.

Read entire article...

A recent Tweet from Skrape would indicate there is something more than nothing going on.

SKRAPE-A-TORIUM ‏@TAPOUTSKRAPE

I've had lots of messages regarding a WWE deal. We are exploring several partnership opportunities, but there's nothing to announce rite now

That’s bizarre. The sponsors seem to be more suited to each other, i.e. Tapout (an MMA clothing line) to UFC, and Reebok (a generic sports clothing brand) to WWE.

The sports gossip blog TerezOwens is reporting that TapouT is preparing to announce a deal with the WWE.

Tapout clothing is about to announce an exclusive deal with WWE and sponsoring fighters similar to the Reebok deal with the ufc…always nice to see these athletes getting paid, just remember where you heard it first.

Read entire article...

A recent Tweet from Skrape would indicate there is something more than nothing going on.

SKRAPE-A-TORIUM ‏@TAPOUTSKRAPE

I've had lots of messages regarding a WWE deal. We are exploring several partnership opportunities, but there's nothing to announce rite now

That’s bizarre. The sponsors seem to be more suited to each other, i.e. Tapout (an MMA clothing line) to UFC, and Reebok (a generic sports clothing brand) to WWE.

Adidas own Reebok and obviously see more potential/credibility in MMA than they do pro-wrestling.

I'd imagine Tapout's shift towards this deal with WWE would be motivated by losing the contract for UFC.

Just noticed that they didn't announce the first inductee into the 2015 HOF on last weeks Raw. I'm sure it's been the first Raw of the year that they've done this for the last couple of years.

Isn't it triple haytch? Think it was announced somewhere but can't remember where.

I'd read that Taker was rumoured to Headline this year.

I think Taker will be next year with Mania 32 being held in Texas.

Yep had this confirmed to me last week.

It'll be a Ric Flair type scenario with Undertaker having his retirement match as well.