Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Buff's obviously angling for one last run in WWE.

I'd like to see the WWE do a reality show about the 40 something year old Buff Bagwell showing up to the Training Centre and having to earn a spot on the main roster. His pain, his heartache, his eventual triumph. It could be the Rocky storyline Vince has always wanted to do.

• Paid Members
Maffew the creator of Botchamania is asking fans to start paying him monthly to continue making his videos due to him having no time to make them anymore. Shame really. http://www.patreon.com/botchamania?rf=174638

It's not a shame at all. Botchamania's been shit for ages now. It's gone from 'lol look at Freakzilla fall off the apron trying to hit Test' to indie shitarses missing shooting star presses.

• Paid Members
Botchamania's been shit for ages now. It's gone from 'lol look at Freakzilla fall off the apron trying to hit Test' to indie shitarses missing shooting star presses.

I've never seen a good video by him. I mean, they're okay, but no botched moves we hadn't seen before separately.

So now he wants people to pay him to edit together footage he doesn't own? That takes some neck.

• Paid Members
Buff's obviously angling for one last run in WWE.

I'd like to see the WWE do a reality show about the 40 something year old Buff Bagwell showing up to the Training Centre and having to earn a spot on the main roster. His pain, his heartache, his eventual triumph. It could be the Rocky storyline Vince has always wanted to do.

Brilliant idea. It could be a series. Loads of guys out there who'd fit the bill. Give it 6-10 episodes showing their past and their current journey. Give them a try out match on a PPV at the end of it. Put it out to fans to vote yay or nay. Nostalgic, unique, cheap network content and interactive too.

It wouldn't be cheap. 6-10 episodes of a Buff Bagwell reality show would run into the hundreds of thousands, and probably not bring in that much money in new subscriptions. I'd much rather see a Tough Enough for has-beens and get him on that. Imagine Hugh Morrus screaming at a dozen blokes that were much bigger stars than him in WCW.

On the "rank" menu on the right side select 1-50, that was you can see it working for the top 50. The more appearances a wrestler has had in those events the more points he is worth.

I got 2178 in total, from the top 50 I was missing 37,38,39,41,45,46,47,48

• Paid Members

not exactly news as it had it already been announced but JR commentated on his first Golden Boy boxing event last night, here is in action:

b1gm.png

no idea how he did?