Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
Bill Demott worked in the developmental system for absolutely years and ius respected as a trainer by top brass. What would bringing in Chris Daniels and Kevin Steen who've never worked for WWE (out of Shotgun jobbing) or aren't known as top world class trainers as trainers be something WWE would do? Again, it's absolutely madness. Why on earth would WWE bring Steen in to Orlando to show people how to do what they want when he'd need to be trained in what they want himself? Crazy. One of the strangest and generally "what?!" thimgs I've heard.

Absolutely. Utter bollocks, it is. There's no way anything like this would ever happen.

• Paid Members

'Guest Trainer' being the key phrase there. They brought Alex Wright in as a guest trainer last week, but I don't see them hiring Das Wunderkind. The Steen thing is surely a different situation.

• Paid Members
'Guest Trainer' being the key phrase there. They brought Alex Wright in as a guest trainer last week, but I don't see them hiring Das Wunderkind. The Steen thing is surely a different situation.

Absolutely, but to say that it's madness that they would see aspects in someone from outside of their system that they could make use of seems a little mad in itself.

• Moderators

Someone going there the once is a million miles different than hiring someone who went in for a wresting tryout and them being so amazing it's a case of "sod the wrestling, you should be here as a trainer". That's obvious to see. Pearce goes there as a trainer because he's trying out to be a trainer (and his style of doing things is the way rookies should be taught. All old school, solid fundamentals and psychology) and Alex Wright has had hisschool in Germany for years. Kevin Steen is like 29 or something and has off mentioned WWE being a dream. It's shouldn't even be being debated to be honest, as it's crazy someone's "instincts" think this, but Kevin Steen will not be getting hired off the back of an Orlando try out to be a trainer.

Edited by PowerButchi

Maffew the creator of Botchamania is asking fans to start paying him monthly to continue making his videos due to him having no time to make them anymore. Shame really. http://www.patreon.com/botchamania?rf=174638

I used to REALLY love these at one time. When it was full of WCW Saturday night flubs, old Nitro's, Raw's, PPV's across the board etc. As time went on, obviously there was a lack of footage to draw from and it seemed to be monthly recaps of shit gone wrong last I checked. As fun as they were, it's certainly nothing I'd paid for. Bit of a cheek he is trying to get money from other people's footage also.

So Buff Bagwell decided to attempt a Canadian Destroyer this weekend:

Pretty impressive.

On the Candice and Joey Youtube show they were talking about Johnny Gargano's dream match of AR Fox V Buff Bagwell. After that, I'm actually hoping someone books that match

• Paid Members

So in 2014 I've seen Buff's giggle stick and seen him do a Canadian Destroyer. If that doesn't get him in the PS50, nothing will.

Imagine if Buff broke that out on an episode of Nitro in 1999? Wrestling was so reliant on the spectacular back then, I'm positive we'd now be talking about how Buff landed the role in the Scorpion King.

• Paid Members

Pretty impressive.

And his fucking shitarse opponent kicks out of it. Dickhead.

• Paid Members

The joys of Indy wrestling when a man the size of Bagwell is hitting a flip piledriver onto a guy half the size of him, spiking him on his head and only getting a two count? I'm pretty sure the only way Bagwell could legitimately win after that is if Judy gets in the ring and pummels the guy with her handbag while telling him to be nicer to her boy.

Pretty impressive.

And his fucking shitarse opponent kicks out of it. Dickhead.

Surely it's not the opponents fault? I assume they had a planned finish and that wasn't it.