Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

I know most WWE PPV posters tend to be just vague, stylized images of stars who are big at the time of promotion but eh ...

Hell_in_a_Cell.jpg

... this is quite left of field, isn't it? Loony Corporation 2013 spoiler theories or just a downright bizarre poster choice?

I think its James Brown, I know he's dead and it wouldn't make sense even of he were alive but makes more sense than R-Truth being on it but with that said noticed from spoilers he's picking up wins against Curtis Axel and stuff maybe a push is coming for the Intercontinental Title.

I think its James Brown, I know he's dead and it wouldn't make sense even of he were alive but makes more sense than R-Truth being on it but with that said noticed from spoilers he's picking up wins against Curtis Axel and stuff maybe a push is coming for the Intercontinental Title.

James Brown = little jimmy?

I know most WWE PPV posters tend to be just vague, stylized images of stars who are big at the time of promotion but eh ...

Hell_in_a_Cell.jpg

... this is quite left of field, isn't it? Loony Corporation 2013 spoiler theories or just a downright bizarre poster choice?

I like how the shadowing makes him looks like he's in jail.

I call racial sterotyping

Courtesy of wrestlingobserver.com.....

Matt Striker talks WWE announcing here. He says no words are banned by WWE but some aren't used. Like you can't call a WWE Title belt a belt. Why? Because a belt is what holds up your pants, and fans WILL BE CONFUSED if you say two guys are fighting for a belt, because they'll ask themselves why two guys are fighting for a clothing accessory that holds your pants up. You think I'm joking.

• Paid Members

When I worked in a toy shop, I remember they used to have them marked as "belts" on the system. "WWE wrestling belts" it used to say. People just naturally refer to them as belts. Because they usually tend to go around the waist of the champion. Vince even dropped the term "belt" in a promo last year, I believe. I think he said it during that CM Punk mini feud he had.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay