Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Given Christian's new body, the Killswitch looks absolutely nonsensical.

Looked silly delivering it to Titus O'Neil on Raw. I love it as a finisher but don't think he should be winning matches against men 150lbs heavier than him.

That's a very black and white view of wrestling, isn't it?

Should Big Show and Khali spend eternity fighting over the WWE title, then?

I assume he's saying that the finisher was the problem, not the end result. He's correct, if someone is so much bigger and strong than you, then you should be using your quickness and intelligence to out manuver him. Lots of strikes, dropkicks and roll ups, but stay away from him. A move like the unprettier takes too long to set up and you would have to out power them.

I also remember the thread we had going for Paige when she was signed up by WWE, in which Ricky Knight was emphatically stating that she had a long term boyfriend who she would be remaining 100% faithful to while she was hanging around all those studs in Florida.

Yeah, he owes me

• Paid Members
If they were only pretending it had shells in it, I think we all know who it was.

I dunno, I kind of want it to be this man :

tumblr_mqkihv5smk1svsahho1_400.jpg

• Moderators

Maria shouldn't have been so stupid as to go around calling them slags to all and sundry then, should she? It's wrestling, everything you say will end up biting you in the arse in one way or another if you're going to mouth off or bury people.

Reading that Bellas thing. They've got it made at the moment haven't they. Just something to me says they'll be safe for a good time under contract.

Yeah, but look what happened to Mickie James' career in WWE as soon as Cena gave her the elbow.

Edited by Smith