Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

He ain't naked and you don't see Bills face.

Sour grapes from this cunt.

Devon Nicholson claimed in a statement on the Observer site that the wrestler in question was Drew Hankinson, and he was indeed totally naked, delivering moves to Zack Ryder and Melissa Coates.

It was a rib on DeMott to get out of that days' training, as DeMott said he'd cancel training for the day if someone wrestled in the ring naked.

• Paid Members
He ain't naked and you don't see Bills face.

Sour grapes from this cunt.

Devon Nicholson claimed in a statement on the Observer site that the wrestler in question was Drew Hankinson, and he was indeed totally naked, delivering moves to Zack Ryder and Melissa Coates.

It was a rib on DeMott to get out of that days' training, as DeMott said he'd cancel training for the day if someone wrestled in the ring naked.

It doesn't sound like anything more than the sort of thing that happens in any sports training type setup. Certainly sounds like hijinks rather than some sinister sexual harassment thing! I haven;t opened the thread about it due to being at work, but doesn't sound as rapey as the initial story made it sound! (I could be wrong, having not been in the thread for NSFW reasons!)

• Moderators

Steiner if there's a god. They settled on the royalties thing, after all. It being TNA it's either Raven or Shane Douglas though. It always is.

EDIT: Oh. It's SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Velvet Sky

Edited by PowerButchi

PAC made his NXT TV debut on the taping this week:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Pac pinned Sakamoto with a 360 Shooting Star Press.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Also, some other items of note happened at the tapings. :

The Shield appeared on the show. This led to Rollins vs. Big E Langston for the NXT Title on one of the taped shows.

Kevin Nash was guest commissioner for 1 of the taped shows.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Is taping for NXT a month ahead only reason Im asking is i watched NXT the other day and Rollins was on and there was no mention of the Shield it was the same week as they done that sit down interview on Raw

Edited by Allstar69

Is taping for NXT a month ahead only reason Im asking is i watched NXT the other day and Rollins was on and there was no mention of the Shield it was the same week as they done that sit down interview on Raw

Yeah although they did once air the RAW Rebound where The Shield attacked Ryback right after Rollins did a babyface promo in a segment on NXT lol

PAC made his NXT TV debut on the taping this week:

Kevin Nash was guest commissioner for 1 of the taped shows.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

That's me watching then.

Re: TNA... whatever DID happen to Jarrett then, is he still working in Mexico? He needs to come back asap.

He isn't at the moment. He seems to have vanished out of sight. I assume the original plan was for him to appear at their recent big show but he wasn't there and there was no real build up nearer the time to suggest he would be. And really Jarrett was never working often enough in AAA for him to miss TNA dates.