Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

The Daily Star has picked up on the story about The Rock and Vin Diesel

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/540774/the-rock-vin-diesel-feud-wwe-wrestlemania-match-publicity-stunt

I would watch this for some reason. Seems intriguing. Like "No Holds Barred" the movie, then the fight. Doesn't happen too much in the grappling now.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Bring Morrison back and team him with Miz again. There is still a lot of mileage in the current Intercontinental title, but that won't last for ever. Morrison has been fantastic in Lucha Underground and prior to that the best stuff he had done was with the Miz.

They would be awesome for Smackdown and the perfect opponents for American Alpha

Edited by UK Kat Von D

• Paid Members

The Headbangers are claiming on their Facebooks that they will be returning to Smackdown on Tuesday. If this is true... well... fuck me. How many people must have turned WWE down before you get to "I know, let's call the Headbangers!".

Didn't the one who isn't Chaz call it a day through injury and his body falling apart back in 2000?

It's a one shot nostalgia thing if it's anything, surely.

• Paid Members

When I bought WWF Warzone, just before I started watching wrestling again, I thought they were the only proper tag team in the game, so I assumed they were decent and popular.

I was wrong, they were shit and nobody gave a fuck about them. I'd rather they brought back the Young Stallions for crying out loud.

Didn't one of the Headbangers end up in a gimmick where he wanted to fuck his mum, only for him to SHOOT and say that she was his girlfriend? And then she framed him for domestic abuse, he got beat up for weeks by various wrestlers protecting her, only for the other Headbanger to return, prove it was all fake and put the band back together?

Writing that, off the top of my head, it just sounds fucking mental.