Could you be a pro-wrestler?

Fatty Facesitter

• Paid Members

No, I'm 5'10" and a shit public speaker. If I was over 6'0 I'd probably give it a go though, as we all know somebody my size has no chance of being The Rock. Who knows though, if I did a massive amount of cocaine I might turn out to be great, like Roddy Piper. The fucking Wellness policy ruined that trick though, cunts!

The travel wouldn't bother me, it's just all the bollocks that comes with the wrestling. By the sounds of it, most of the midcard/young stars in both WWE and TNA are miserable because the company treats them like rubbish, like Nash said "wrestling is filled with the most miserable pricks in the world".

...and I'd have to wank in the cupboard with Jamie Noble to get booked.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id be pretty good at it all in all honesty. Bumping I've done in jujutsu, i have been the prankster every place I worked, I stand my ground and am opinionated so that would be ok, and the travel would be alright provided I get cinema's an gym time. However, I wouldn't want to do it. I'd become obsessed with it and it would ruin my relationship. Id refuse to take pain pills and end up in pain consistently. I'm a sucker for women so would have an STD of some sort. Just in general I know that life would fuck me up.

anyone can try few make it. I think it helps if you have done some sort of physical sport or activity. Need to be comfortable talking infront of people and not be afraid of making a proper tit of yourself.

• Paid Members

Always fancied it, and until a couple of years ago it was a definate pipe-dream, but I came to realise that although my Judo and Gung-fu background would help immensly, it is the element of trust a wrestler has to have in another person that finally put me off. I know for a fact if someone dropped me on my head wrong, I would crack and try to kick the shit out of them.

Not the best attitude to go into it with, and highlights my admeration for wrestlers, and my disdain for the shitwits who do the "you fucked up" chant if someone stumbles.

nowadays anybody can be a wrestler, they dont have to necessarily have some of the things mentioned in this thread, to be good enough to call yourself a pro wrestler because somebody is paying you for your work isnt as easy to achieve, especially when many so called promoters will happily use mediocre people for free rather than good people for a fee far smaller than the good lads deserve

Fuck yes. Wrestlers in 2011 are pussies, they don't even take chair shots anymore.

Now if I could be serious for a moment... I think if I didn't have my mild disability, I'd do quite well. Then again, Foley and Angle limp about as badly as I do. I'm a teacher and karaoke addict, so I have no trouble speaking/performing in front of an audience. I'm fairly photogenic, which counts for a lot in modern WWE <<< no way to say that without sounding conceited, is there? I have a fair good knowledge of psychology and have a great awareness of pro wrestling history. I have an insane pain tolerance and love to travel, I also know how to be politically correct and respectful when called for. I'd probably have to hit the gym though, I'm currently 6'0" and 185 pounds, need some more muscle mass on me.

• Paid Members

I've wrestled before, for about 4 years before being forced to give up due to a back injury.

I think I could, to an extent. The travelling would be fine, backstabbing I could take as It happens in pretty much every profession. The only thing I would have issues with is the physical toll it would take on my body, I could get back into it quite easily, but not sure I'd like to risk my ability to walk.

Archived