New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, DJM said:

No, he just has very light hair.

maxresdefault.jpg

It's very short too. Can't remember ever seeing that look. Didn't he always have a bit of a mullet/ponytail. Even when he was the Widowmaker in the WWF?

Edited by BigJag

• Paid Members

It’s just the Ryback horseman era from when he wore black trunks for the last couple of weeks of his run.

Its why it’s on offer.

... but in reality, he tied it back now and again. And even his galoob figure he has a pony tail.

60AF24F0-FD09-4AA4-B548-1470C56CD6B4.jpeg

D2B8A09A-D515-43DA-AFE6-638B41D25D3E.jpeg

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

2 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I accidentally stood on the inside of my Hasbro ring and put a big crack in it, so my Hasbro promotion had to work around a ring that I can't afford to get fixed as it was the mid-90s dark times. Every now & again, someone would trip on the crack, allowing the heel to take advantage. ECW later stole this idea when they had the main event of Living Dangerously 98 work a match with a hole in one of the corners

Could have booked my Macho figure, he'd have gladly accepted the booking. Plus its a built in storyline, he hit the flying elbow with such force he broke the ring. Put the big red X up on the screen when his arm broke off. 

x240-c1s.jpg

Edited by Really Big Shoe

• Paid Members

Regarding the hasbro book guy:

So the figure forum are now piecing together why the book project is sketchy. 

They believe the bloke is a poster on that forum who ran a scam in 2011 claiming to have loads of prototype figures, but then other posters kicked off because the photos he was displaying, were actually photos of their collection pieces... they’re basically saying that he used their photos to sell proto figures that he didn’t actually own.

The whole things a bit crackers now. So, I think I’ll wait for general release.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

I have a feeling that one of the lads who sent him photos was that guy Stom, who roger was imposing last time.

I love a good figuregate. It’s always full of the strangest of wrestling fans, apart from the fetishy/erotic/dribblers of course. (Debatable).

When good forks go bad

E9970423-B59E-42C7-9A3A-D877FCA8E8B4.jpeg

I want this book more than ever. The lad who is the main caller outer, is threatening legal action if printed copies are distributed. He’s urging people to claim for a KS refund.. if people do then the book may not happen.

It has an ‘all of nothing’ target of   £7000 and only has a little under £1400 to go. With 22 days to go, anything can happen.

Mo from M.O.M was asked for his comments on the matter...

DA282079-F650-4CAC-915C-4B442E485F23.jpeg

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

I tried to edit my post above to add this, but it’s not responding for whatever reason... anyway.

Big reveal for what was due to be a potential line in 95.

A hasbro employee has shed light on some of his concept art. He was due to make a grey series after the infamous unreleased orange series. His new sketches are from 2017, based on his 90’s concepts. Some bloke has turned gem in to pin badges (whatever) but check out this video link on instagram, towards the end of Godwin chuntering on, the hasbro bloke shows some images of his art. Apparently it’s all pretty legit.

F1B491AB-78CC-4147-8CCD-1D8A61B05BE5.jpeg

D0465C86-636A-498C-A878-7E03D3A739CC.jpeg

438238B1-382B-48F6-9DDC-A2D0ECF9955A.jpeg

0647C3EA-737F-4B2C-8BEB-1661D9AA9305.jpeg

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

50 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Post the link please mate. I don’t have/use twitter so have missed out.

Some here for you.

‪https://twitter.com/tweet_wrestling/status/961512837993680897‬

Zack Ryder has also commented but not giving the real reason why he pulled out of the project. I have seen more tweets about it, so will have another look and will post a further link on here when I locate them again.