New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

• Paid Members

Gutted the world never got to see the Jeff Jerett Hasbro.

The one guy whose gimmick it was to spell his own name as well.

Anyone notice anything about Jeffrey? He's wearing Jim Neidharts boots for some reason.

Another thing, what the fuck was the point in that Doink figure? Hated Hasbros shitty repaint jobs, like when they re-released the Bushwhackers with literally the Simpsons cliché of "A NEW HAT."

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Someone on ebay is selling sketches for the unreleased WWF Hasbro line. What beauties these are.

Giving Mo the jump mechanism was a rib, surely? The closest that tub of guts came to being a high flyer was getting chokeslammed.

Tesco are doing the WWE Mighty Minis at 62 pence right now. I bought two and got The Rock and Triple H. They're pretty cool.

Seriously? Been waiting for a store to mark them down, might have to nip in there on my lunch at the weekend and grab a couple. Got some of the Batman ones and they are super tiny for the ridiculous ÂŁ2.50 rrp

They're all gone from mine. I only have Rusev. Might do an eBay hunt to grab The Rock. I know the feeling. The Lego MiniFigures go in a flash once they mark them as reduced to clear to make way for the next series. I remember when they did The Simpsons ones. I did try to get a full set of them but some of them are ridiculously hard to find and/or go for crazy prices online.

Cool! I think it's only series 2 in my Tesco. How much were they DJM?

I think they were 62p like you said yours were.

The toy aisle was like it was the end of days; mostly empty shelves with toys tossed here and there, and someone had ripped open a couple of the WWE packets leaving parts of John Cena lying on one of the shelves.

Re: Hasbro orange cards. Had a look on Wrestlingfigs forum and they are questioning the authenticity of the sketches. They seem off to me too. The guy who did the design artwork (Ron Rudat) when asked before if he had any unreleased artwork didn't mention it, so unless he recently found it or something I think these are more like a fans sketch. Some Hasbro sketches have been shown before and they were more detailed and descriptive, like which parts were mechanised and such. So unless there's proof from Ron from Hasbro I'd say these aren't legit. Plus Owen was reportedly strongly rumoured to be part of the Orange card set in his King of Harts attire.