New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
2 hours ago, Merzbow said:

I noticed a couple of days back that The Entertainer are selling their AEW stock at 40% off right now.

Smyths will start to do the same I guess. Jazwares are focusing on online only in the Uk and no physical presence anymore. 

2 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Is there any specific place thats good for selling Wrestling Figures? Or am I best just taking my chances on ebay or in the Classifieds on here?

Got a couple of Unboxed and no longer Available WWE Elites I’m looking to offload

If you have Facebook - Wrestling Figures U.K. is a great place to sell. If not, Ebay is fine. 

I don't imagine they have that large a brand awareness for random kids/parents to want to buy them. The collecters more likely to be buying online, and a relatively small number.

My introduction to another company other than the WWF simply existing in the early 90s was probably the Argos catalogue. With the small section of WCW figures and ring.

6 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

My introduction to another company other than the WWF simply existing in the early 90s was probably the Argos catalogue. With the small section of WCW figures and ring.

Woolworths for me, I think. It was the only way to get a Sid Justice figure but I kind of hated how his arms didn't move.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Woolworths for me, I think. It was the only way to get a Sid Justice figure but I kind of hated how his arms didn't move.

To answer your previous post as well, yes. My local have some Series 1, albeit packaging isn’t the best. And ransoms from the first 5 series. None of the second set, they never stocked those in my store. Tell you what wrestler they don’t have. Cody Rhodes, and they plays into you getting a Sid Galoob because you knew the wrestler from WWF but there wasn’t a Hasbro yet. 

Also as much as TK touts AEW having the biggest ratings in the UK for wrestling, ITV still only show it late at night, hard for the kids to watch which is a problem if toy stores are selling your ranges.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd been looking online and in any The Entertainer I was within comfortable distance of for the "Elvis" attire Young Bucks as my son has a different attire set but loves them.

It seems to be everywhere had plenty of Nick Jackson but no Matt's.

I can only assume that Matt is Turbo Man and Nick is Booster.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna get my Dad to stick some of my CM Punk figures on eBay over the next few weeks but I'm not sure what to price them at. I've tried using the Sold Items option on Advanced Search but it doesn't look like any of them have been listed recently. There's a Jakks Unmatched Fury, a Mattel one with a 1/1000 belt and a 1/1000 Wrestlemania Heritage that comes with a chair. Is there a site that tells you what the current value is? 

Apologies if this is the wrong thread for this. Any help would be appreciated thanks!