GTAV

Astro Hollywood

The only time I plug mine in is on co op games.

More specifically, the only time I plug in mine is when I'm flying a helicopter with you, and only for as long as Mrs Houchen and Mrs Loki let us.

#oldstallion

Troo dat. Sure the headset will come back when the Night Touchers ride again.

• Moderators

I thought I'd try golf for the first time, see how that was.

Turned up at the golf club, and there was a group of guys hanging around out front in their golfing finery passing around a joint and chatting.

I thought this was hilarious, so I decided to get my phone out and take a photo. They weren't best pleased about this though and it instigated a fight.

So naturally instead of playing a round of golf I just had to break my foot off in their collective asses and proceed to drive around doing donuts on the links and tearing up their greens. Bunch of wankers.

I nicked a beautiful white Corvette the other day, and whenever I got into it to drive off, someone nearby would say "Cool bar, bro" or similar. Pretty much everything you can do, someone will react to it.

• Paid Members

I don't know if I have the right or the wrong mindset for this type of game - I watched my wife playing it firstly, and in the very early mission where you chase the gang member on the bike to repo it for Simeon, she went on many long, meandering but fun looking chases that took about an hour, all told. Me, I just hopped the fence and shot him before he got 10 yards. And took a photo of it.

• Awards Moderator
I thought I'd try golf for the first time, see how that was.

Turned up at the golf club, and there was a group of guys hanging around out front in their golfing finery passing around a joint and chatting.

I thought this was hilarious, so I decided to get my phone out and take a photo. They weren't best pleased about this though and it instigated a fight.

So naturally instead of playing a round of golf I just had to break my foot off in their collective asses and proceed to drive around doing donuts on the links and tearing up their greens. Bunch of wankers.

I genuinely forgot that I'd clicked on the GTA thread before reading this. I thought it was another entry in Chest's Amazing Diary.