GTAV

Astro Hollywood

This is going to be one of those games where you spend the first five days driving around before you suddenly remember you were meant to be doing missions and stuff.

That's probably the thing I enjoy most about sandbox games, the travelling round. Missions are important to unlock other areas in the city but I don't like that about sandbox games, unlock it from the start.

• Paid Members

IGN is saying Rockstar has "confirmed it's set in San Andreas". Is that an actual press statement, or just "we saw the trailer, same as you all."

Because I'm not arsed about San Fiero, but PS3 era Las Venturas would be the stuff dreams are made of.

It looks very vibrant and alive. I need to watch the trailer again but I'll wait till I get home. I could only watch it once cus I was called into a meeting.

It certainly only looks to be Los Santos, which was rumoured some time ago. It also put the L.A. replica rumour to bed too, which I'm pleased about.

I'M EXCITED!!!