GTAV

Astro Hollywood

Rockstar are releasing Max Payne 3 in feburary. so i dont think they would release two games in such a quick succession

and it wont be coming out jun-august as nothing comes out then so september seems about right

2-3 months is still a reasonable gap, as I doubt it'll take most people that long to finish the game. Perhaps that's why Max Payne is earlier in the year than L.A. Noire and Red Dead, to make room for GTA V.

Before it was delayed, GTA IV was due out roughly seven months after the debut trailer, which would put GTA V as likely being released in late May/early-mid June if they're following the same sort of schedule.

A feature on IGN at the moment about some 'analysts' claiming GTAV will set the trend by being download only. The analysts in question must be fucking retarded then, Rockstar are complete mongs to do something like that.

I'd love to be a game analyst. It seems you get paid to either make things up or state the obvious. Can't see GTA V being download only as Microsoft would blow a gasket, with a main feature of the 360, the 4gb version in particular, being that you can play games off discs without the need to install them. Seeing as Microsoft paid/loaned a large sum of money to get the EFLC DLC as a timed exclusive, I can't see Rockstar/Take 2 being stupid enough to annoy them like that. Not to mention that having recently downloaded GTA IV from steam, the download was over 15gb. I can only imagine that GTA V would need much more room than that and so wouldn't be suitable for most peoples broadband connections/download limits, which is why games like the Uncharted series don't appear of the PSN store for download.