GTAV

Astro Hollywood

I never played any GTA games before GTA4. I fell head over heels in love with GTA4.

So reading on here that San Andreas is the best one of the series, and GTA5 looks to be just like San Andreas, the excitement level is off the fucking chain.

Like people said earlier, the fact that there is so much colour is such a contrast to what was mostly a dark & dreary Liberty City.

:love:

It's almost definitely going to be more than Los Santos. As mentioned above, the mountain...The countryside and farm...And at 0:31 of the trailer, a road sign in one direction for Downtown and Little Seoul, and another direction for NORTH Los Puerta Fwy, which is surely a freeway. But where the hell is Los Puerta?

Well, either way, very very excited about this. A PS3 San Andreas would be amazing, especially if they bring back the muscle, fat, sex appeal, etc stats, and the business buying.

• Paid Members

My own personal bit of speculation is that if (and it is a big 'if') they are bringing together characters from preceding games (BRING BACK 8 BALL) then maybe this could be a last hurrah and this may be the last GTA game?