GTAV

Astro Hollywood

What's the highest level player anyone's encountered so far. I was just in a race with a 98, and a 167. It wasn't a mistake, because I looked at his stats.

I'm level 76. I thought I had no life until I saw a player at 140 -.-;

• Paid Members

Is that the one just under Alamo Sea? That's my next one. Got gold on second attempt on the first one (I was destroying everyone first time, until I switched the camera view to Weazel News, and it made my character run in the wrong direction!) and the second one at east Sandy Shores was a doddle.

Yeah the third triathlon is a killer. If you don't win it then that's a good 30 mins of your life you won't get back in a hurry. I did shit on the bike but still managed to win but I wouldn't recommend doing it without a character with 100 for stamina. I don't think old Trev slowed up once for me.

Finally completed the main story.

What a brilliant game. Just amazing from A to B.

I know they're talking of future DLC for GTA V. Will that be single player, akin to story mode, and available independently of GTA V (ala the episodes game) or will you need to keep the physical copy of the game, does anyone know? I'm skint, and the trade-in value is 30 quid, see.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Has anyone who's completed the main story do any ending that wasn't option C? I've watched the option A and B endings on YouTube and they are pretty crap. The option C ending is great though and the one the game deserves.

Edited by LaGoosh