Ian_hitmanhart Appreciation Thread

air_raid

Brilliant poster. One of those guys who I really want to disagree with just so as I can pick his brain a little, but I never seem to find myself disagreeing with him. Smart, knows his shit. Appreciation for WCW Nitro which makes me like him a little more, and he's a total WWE mark like myself. I can go to ROH and stuff like that, but my #1 will always be WWE. And I think Ian has that same "give other things a chance, but it all comes back to that" kind of deal.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Occasionally I think he tries too hard to be funny in regular posts, but in general the boy is all over it. His appreciation threads have some serious effort put towards them and he's a down to earth lad. I motion that his ban be rescinded and handed to some no-mark. Think of the forum as Chris Jericho, Ian as Edge and someone else as Big Show, with posting rights being the Unified Tag Team Championships.

Not to steal Ian's thunder, but there's a post from Cleetus on that chin thread that has just cracked me up endlessly. http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=124238...t&p=2308784 It reads very much like a 9/11 conspiracy or Christian apologetics site.

Lets look at the facts...(1) They've showed Undertakers face. Why would they show Undertakers face if it was just going to be Undertaker?, exactly!, WWE wouldn't spoil their own surprise. Undertakers appeared for WWE before as well, so by showing him, we now know that it's going to be someone new debuting.

Im a little on the fence with Ian. Your all right in complimenting his knowledge and very detailed and well structured posts but often, for me anyway, he comes across as arrogant and completely under the belief that he is right and his word is the be all end all..... Im not going to 'arselick' him because some of his comments put me on a bit of a downer but quite often his opinions are spot on.

I think someone else mentioned it earlier, but I too lurk and watch, and I agree with the points made about Ian. An absolute pleasure to read and really is the best poster I've seen on here since I started following back in 2005. Not sure about the UKFF rules (I have read them etc. though...) in this connotation, but I agree with the people that ask for him to be unsuspended. Well, time for me to go back to the sandbox...

I clicked in here fearing the worst, assuming that a UKFF poster had died. I've never been on a forum where a highly involved poster has died. Glad to see he hasn't though.Thank you for sharing the links, they've been really enjoyable to read through. I particularly like the appreciation threads for wrestlers that are often underrated or that fans are embarassed to admit to liking. It's a shame when people feel they can't be honest about their likes/dislikes until a respected poster comes along and says so, but I guess that's something special to have.

I clicked in here fearing the worst, assuming that a UKFF poster had died. I've never been on a forum where a highly involved poster has died. Glad to see he hasn't though.Thank you for sharing the links, they've been really enjoyable to read through. I particularly like the appreciation threads for wrestlers that are often underrated or that fans are embarassed to admit to liking. It's a shame when people feel they can't be honest about their likes/dislikes until a respected poster comes along and says so, but I guess that's something special to have.

In the same way people get credit for proclaiming their love for "indyriffic" wrestlers?Can't fault those appreciation threads though. Always a cracking read.

In the same way people get credit for proclaiming their love for "indyriffic" wrestlers?Can't fault those appreciation threads though. Always a cracking read.

I think if someone can create great discussion from something that had previously been laughed upon, then it's a sign of a very good poster.I know the general culture on here appears to be ripping everyone apart most of the time, so it's just nice to see a genuine topic where someone's efforts are actually recognised. We don't all have to be complete cunts all the time.

Archived