Ian_hitmanhart Appreciation Thread

air_raid

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People can love Ian or hate him. Their opinion, their right to post. If you don't like it, fucking live with it. No more whining.

Would you not agree though that this is an appreciation thread, and those posting to moan in here are simply 'thread shitting' as mods tend to call it?If anyone has a "right to post" then surely there's no such thing as 'thread shitting' because anyone can say whatever they want?I completely agree about people having an opinion, but should they not make a "I don't appreciate Ian" topic instead? Then they can be on topic and not 'thread shit' as such. It's a bit confusing when members are allowed to post whatever they want in some topics but not in others.

• Paid Members

People can love Ian or hate him. Their opinion, their right to post. If you don't like it, fucking live with it. No more whining.

Would you not agree though that this is an appreciation thread, and those posting to moan in here are simply 'thread shitting' as mods tend to call it?If anyone has a "right to post" then surely there's no such thing as 'thread shitting' because anyone can say whatever they want?I completely agree about people having an opinion, but should they not make a "I don't appreciate Ian" topic instead? Then they can be on topic and not 'thread shit' as such. It's a bit confusing when members are allowed to post whatever they want in some topics but not in others.
Well, no. Having a difference of opinion and stating it is discussion. Poisting exclusively posters of football stickers in a mafia thread is thread shitting.

• Paid Members

The year-end awards will essentially be worthless because of self-fellating nonsense like this.

Surely it was me fellating Ian, metaphorically speaking? If I could self-fellate, my post count would be zero.

To post as much as Ian does he must have no life. King of the nerds - woo!

Come off it. He hasn't posted for nearly a week, I'll have you know.

• Paid Members

Anyone remember when tiger_rick was just a fat lad from Hull that everyone took the piss out of, rather than a power hungry arsehole?

Halycon days. Only real life stops me killing myself.

Would you not agree though that this is an appreciation thread, and those posting to moan in here are simply 'thread shitting' as mods tend to call it?

The forum isn't some mutual wank bank. Opinion is fine.

If anyone has a "right to post" then surely there's no such thing as 'thread shitting' because anyone can say whatever they want?

And when they chose to flame or troll they'll be punished.

I completely agree about people having an opinion, but should they not make a "I don't appreciate Ian" topic instead?

One is bad enough.

Then they can be on topic and not 'thread shit' as such. It's a bit confusing when members are allowed to post whatever they want in some topics but not in others.

It's not at all confusing. People know when they are taking the piss, so do most fellow posters and so do the power hungry mods.

Archived