Ian_hitmanhart Appreciation Thread

air_raid

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good lad, he creates discussion and makes interesting threads and thats all you can ask for really. Top banter in chat aswell

. urgh.
Give us a break Trev, i'm not one of those "top lad banter" types, honest.
Do you like Bacon sarnies?
Love em Houchen, with a bit of Heinz red sauce naturally.
Bacon sarnie - check.Likes Hogan - check.Can spell - check.Banter - check.If you also play a mean game of chess you could be a contender.

• Paid Members

Good lad, he creates discussion and makes interesting threads and thats all you can ask for really. Top banter in chat aswell

. urgh.
Bacon sarnie - check.Likes Hogan - check.Can spell - check.Banter - check.If you also play a mean game of chess you could be a contender.
I'm a dark horse :love:

• Paid Members

. urgh.
I can only play chess and like bacon sarnies, where does that leave me?

• Paid Members

. urgh.
I can only play chess and like bacon sarnies, where does that leave me?
Here.

• Paid Members

I think the Dynamite Duane Rule should be enforced on DDD that if he doesn't have proper discussions in a thread that he visits and only pops in to make one post before disappearing that he gets a suspension.

Funny how it's all the posters that would never get a topic like this.Well, I know I wouldn't, but you know .. I don't actually give a shit.Anyway Richie, if this was a Shipping Forecast Appreciation Thread, you'd be jizzing all over it like a black man's cock in the middle of a pizza. So you're hardly the flag bearer for taste are you.

Archived