Ian_hitmanhart Appreciation Thread

air_raid

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yeah Ian's a great poster. Always enjoy reading his posts and the recent Appreciation Threads have solidified him as the top poster here for me. And he loves Schiavone.This place is weird without him, feels like when Triple H was gone from the WWF in 2001/02 and we had to put up with the crappy Invasion.

Maybe it's time for others to step up. Do what WWE fails to do UKFF .. create some new main event talent! Then when Ian returns, we'll have even better topics than before.Or some other bullshit.

no one man is bigger than the UKF..... Im sorry I cant even keep a straight face long enough to type

• Paid Members

I'm sure Ian would be the first to mention the fact that we also lost the excellent bumclasshero in the same suspension incident.

Indeed. Bumclass is quality.Gunnar Halle.

• Paid Members

Marking out over wrestling forum posters? Really?EDIT : And that's not a knock on IHMH, who I think is one of the better UKFFers, but it's the principle.

Marking out over wrestling forum posters? Really?EDIT : And that's not a knock on IHMH, who I think is one of the better UKFFers, but it's the principle.

He's got a million times more personality and produced far more worthwhile output than most of the "wrestlers" you wet your tissues with in the ROH thread. Fuck off back to that little hovel of yours, good laddeen.

• Paid Members

If we vote on poster of the year, we might as well appreciate and remember what they've contributed. And it was fun collating it, I don't give a shit about the "principle," whatever that might be.

Dearly Dissatisfied Dexter - it's an appreciation thread. No one has 'marked out' - it is possible for people to actually be nice to each other you know.What's got your knickers in a twist?

• Paid Members

We admire his workrate, that's all.

Archived