Ian_hitmanhart Appreciation Thread

air_raid

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

You know that with Ian not being able to spend any time posting here this week, he's probably going to be working on something huge for his big return. I'm hoping for the next installment of the Kliq Appreciation thread.

I'm calling heel turn.
Can't see it. But it would be funny if he came back then dropped a massive Air-Raid Disapproval thread. Instant main event heel.

• Paid Members

Oh for fuck's sake lads.

Not a fan, Duke?Is Koconutz still around and if so, did he ever get round to the self fellating?
Nah, not that. I fell out of love with him last year and beginning of this, but he'd been going strong for a good few months now and is becoming a surer thing for king of the board. But an appreciation thread? For a poster? For fucks sake lads

• Paid Members

Oh for fuck's sake lads.

Not a fan, Duke?Is Koconutz still around and if so, did he ever get round to the self fellating?
Nah, not that. I fell out of love with him last year and beginning of this, but he'd been going strong for a good few months now and is becoming a surer thing for king of the board. But an appreciation thread? For a poster? For fucks sake lads
It's a laugh. You're welcome to GTFO.

• Paid Members

I don't think there's anything wrong with showering a bit of praise on someone for being a good poster. It's also led to several other good posters getting their dues as well. We spend (and I'll admit to being a big offender here) a lot of time paying attention and criticising crap posters, why not look at some good contributors for a change? It's just a laugh anyway.

• Paid Members

But an appreciation thread? For a poster? For fucks sake lads

Yeah. I had nothing better to do, and it was a laugh. I nearly pissed myself re-reading some of Ian's stuff in doing so. I probably should have wasted my ten or so minutes doing something more productive, like having a wank. But hey ho.cher-lloyd-face.jpgKeeping hating, playahs.

• Paid Members

Good lad, he creates discussion and makes interesting threads and thats all you can ask for really. Top banter in chat aswell

. urgh.
Give us a break Trev, i'm not one of those "top lad banter" types, honest.

Good lad, he creates discussion and makes interesting threads and thats all you can ask for really. Top banter in chat aswell

. urgh.
Do you like Bacon sarnies?

• Paid Members

But an appreciation thread? For a poster? For fucks sake lads

Yeah. I had nothing better to do, and it was a laugh.
totally. I'm not exactly furious at the idea, but my role is to clearly have a wry grin and shake my head in disbelief at the silliness of it all. There's got to be the other side of the banter, where I call you all sad acts, whilst secretly wishing I could ever get an appreciation thread. :(

It's a laugh. You're welcome to GTFO.

:rolleyes:

• Paid Members

. urgh.
Do you like Bacon sarnies?
Love em Houchen, with a bit of Heinz red sauce naturally.

Archived