Favourite Simpsons Quotes

Family Guy PMSL

from the episode where Bart falls for Rev. Lovejoy's daughter. Bart walks past Homer and Marge looking forlorn (and covered in glue)Marge-There's something different about BartHomer- New glasses?Marge- No, I meant emotionally"Homer- Probably misses his old glassesMarge- I want to find out what's wrong but I might be accused of smothering himHomer- Yeah, and then we'd get the chairMarge- Homer! That's not what I meantHomer- It was Marge, admit itThat exchange made me a fan ever since

from the episode where Bart falls for Rev. Lovejoy's daughter. Bart walks past Homer and Marge looking forlorn (and covered in glue)Marge-There's something different about BartHomer- New glasses?Marge- No, I meant emotionally"Homer- Probably misses his old glassesMarge- Maybe we could spend more time with Bart, but then I'd be afraid of smothering himHomer- Yeah, and then we'd get the chairMarge- Homer! That's not what I meantHomer- It was Marge, admit itThat exchange made me a fan ever since

This was absolutely fantastic. Just hilarious. Homer is always far funnier as an accessory to a story, rather than the focus of it.

• Paid Members

from the episode where Bart falls for Rev. Lovejoy's daughter. Bart walks past Homer and Marge looking forlorn (and covered in glue)Marge-There's something different about BartHomer- New glasses?Marge- No, I meant emotionally"Homer- Probably misses his old glassesMarge- I want to find out what's wrong but I might be accused of smothering himHomer- Yeah, and then we'd get the chairMarge- Homer! That's not what I meantHomer- It was Marge, admit itThat exchange made me a fan ever since

Definitely one of my favourite pieces of dialogue from any programme ever.

Now calm down, Ned-dily-diddly-diddly-diddly... they did their best, shoddily-iddly-iddly-diddly... gotta be nice, hostily-iddly-diddly-iddly... Ah HELL-DIDDLY-DING-DONG-CRAP! Can't you morons do anything right?!(then, later in Flanders' rant)(to Lenny) And as for you, I don't know you, but I'm sure you're a jerk! Lenny: Hey, I've only been here for a few minutes, what's going on?

Flanders (to Moe): You ugly hate filled manMoe: Hey I may be ugly and hatefilled but what was the last thing you said?

Marge: This town is a part of who you are! This is a Springfield Isotopes Cap... when you wear it, you're wearing Springfield! When you eat a fish from our river, you're eating Springfield! When you make lemonade from our trees, you're drinking Springfield!

Bart: Mom, when you give that lecture, you're boring Springfield.

-----------

Bart: I'm never gonna find that tree. This whole raid was as useless as that yellow lemon-shaped rock over there... Wait a minute! There's a lemon behind that rock!