Personal Low Points/The Weirdo Thread

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members

Its still worth a mention though. It would cheer me up, after such a depressing thread. Here's me trying to get the ball rolling with "I quit a job in a rage" and people follow it up with "drank sick", "wanked in school" and "sniffing sisters knickers". We should never have another thread like this again. It always ends with "hey you'll laugh at this, lads ..." style posts, where you find out the poster has issues if he cant see how bad he's coming across admitting this shit. At least there has been no rape, although the thread is still young.

I hope you all die in a furnace. Apart from Flaming June, who I hope gets thrown out of a plane infront of his screaming family.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members

You're starting to worry me now. I've read so much "I'm a sick cunt lol" type posts in this thread, you are building it up like you are about to top all previous posts in the decline of British civilization that this thread represents. Read through the posts and see if you think they are on the level. Then make the decision if you want to post it.

• Paid Members

No offence to Steve, but one of the things that winds me up most is when people say "oh you should hear about this" and then refuse to tell you. If you weren't going to tell anyone then keep it to yourself.