Sign in to follow this  
Frankie Crisp

Personal Low Points/The Weirdo Thread

If we're talking 'wanking in weird places' stories, I once got sent out of History for acting up when I was about fourteen, you'd get sent into this back room behind the classroom to work in isolation. Anyway, for some reason I got a boner and decided to knock one out there and then.

It wasn't what I'd call a personal low point though, more a personal highlight, especially when I regaled friends with the tale and was received as a hero, from the people who actually believed I'd done it anyway. In hindsight, I probably should have kept my mouth shut as given the tendency of my friends to let their mouths run away with them it's amazing it didn't get back to any teachers.

A more sobering school story is when a fellow-wrestling-friend and I had a bet in Year 9 that if we got a certain grade in out SATS we would blade our arms in the middle of a lesson, fuck knows why but we thought it was a laugh at the time. Anyway, we got the required grades, and proceeded to extract a blade from a school pencil sharpener. My friend was nominated to go first, and made some terrible tender attempts that didn't even break the skin. I then grabbed it and slashed away a few times at my arm, not expecting such a blunt instrument to do much. How wrong I was; blood poured from three gashes on my forearm (I still have the small scars!).

Now I'd probably be alarmed but at the time we thought it was fantastic. My Maths teacher didn't feel the same way - I'd always been a bit of a trouble causer in that lesson (one of those teachers who get constantly fucked about), so she just sighed and said "For God's sake" and sent me to the toilets with my friend to clean it up. Unfortunately, by a perverse twist of fate we ran into the Deputy Head on the stroll downwards, who was horrified at the sight of my arm dripping blood, and I was sent to the medical department and then to his office, where he told me that "Self harming is very serious" and started asking if I needed counseling. He then rang my Mum to tell her the bad news that I'd been caught cutting myself. Getting in and having to face her questions about why I was suicidal, and did I need therapy etc etc counts as an ambarassing low point...my explanation that I slashed mr arms for a laugh because I'd seen it on the wrestling didn't wash. There were some weird questions in school the next few days as well. Proof that wrestling fans live in a different world to everyone else.

Edited by RIP Diva Sunny

I'd have thought your recent forum breakdown would have got a mention there.

Well, indeed, but there was nothing to describe; the facts and evidence are preserved to posterity for all to see.

Its still worth a mention though. It would cheer me up, after such a depressing thread. Here's me trying to get the ball rolling with "I quit a job in a rage" and people follow it up with "drank sick", "wanked in school" and "sniffing sisters knickers". We should never have another thread like this again. It always ends with "hey you'll laugh at this, lads ..." style posts, where you find out the poster has issues if he cant see how bad he's coming across admitting this shit. At least there has been no rape, although the thread is still young.

I hope you all die in a furnace. Apart from Flaming June, who I hope gets thrown out of a plane infront of his screaming family.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

I watched Batman & Robin at the Cinema.

I made that error, also took along a lass and her sister and her sister the poor bitch had seen it once already. Bad Times

You're starting to worry me now. I've read so much "I'm a sick cunt lol" type posts in this thread, you are building it up like you are about to top all previous posts in the decline of British civilization that this thread represents. Read through the posts and see if you think they are on the level. Then make the decision if you want to post it.

If this is yet another UKFF Sex Offender I'm leaving the forum forever.

No, no it isn't.

Was it illegal?

No offence to Steve, but one of the things that winds me up most is when people say "oh you should hear about this" and then refuse to tell you. If you weren't going to tell anyone then keep it to yourself.

Sign in to follow this