Personal Low Points/The Weirdo Thread

Frankie Crisp

It was early 2001 and I was 17. My grandad took very ill all of a sudden so we had to travel back up north (we were away for a long weekend) to be at his bedside. Family came from all over the country to the hospital but within 24 hours he passed away. Stricken by grief, me and my cousin (she was 21) walked out of the hospital and went to the nearest pub where we drank ourselves stupid.

It's at this point where, overcome with emotion, the feeling of emptiness and the want of affection took over from us and we ended up sleeping together. The next morning I felt truely terrible and sick to the pit of my stomach. It was even worse at the funeral when I had to see her again, as well as her fella and my then missus. Thankfully I've only had to see her twice since then, once when she married said fella.

So in short, the night that my grandfather passed away, two of his grandchildren fucked.

So, so low.

• Paid Members
It was early 2001 and I was 17. My grandad took very ill all of a sudden so we had to travel back up north (we were away for a long weekend) to be at his bedside. Family came from all over the country to the hospital but within 24 hours he passed away. Stricken by grief, me and my cousin (she was 21) walked out of the hospital and went to the nearest pub where we drank ourselves stupid.

It's at this point where, overcome with emotion, the feeling of emptiness and the want of affection took over from us and we ended up sleeping together. The next morning I felt truely terrible and sick to the pit of my stomach. It was even worse at the funeral when I had to see her again, as well as her fella and my then missus. Thankfully I've only had to see her twice since then, once when she married said fella.

So in short, the night that my grandfather passed away, two of his grandchildren fucked.

So, so low.

My goodness. Can we now agree to rename this the SickFuckForum?

Surely this is bollocks? Surely? If not, you should be banned from this forum and Rick, Neil and Woy should go round your house and rip the pervy eyes from your guilt-ridden (probably) fat face so you never look at the forum again, let alone post on it.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Moderators

So, so low.

UKFF. Kings of the Internet!

That is fucking rotten. Disgusting.

So, so low.

Surely this is bollocks? Surely? If not, you should be banned from this forum and Rick, Neil and Woy should go round your house and rip the pervy eyes from your guilt-ridden (probably) fat face so you never look at the forum again, let alone post on it.

Does this mean I've won?

So, so low.

...but perfectly legal. I think?

• Moderators

So, so low.

Does this mean I've won?

So, so low.

...but perfectly legal. I think?

Six-fingers11.jpg

Cousins fucking isn't illegal, is it?

It's not exactly the best idea though. I'm sure it happens a lot more than you'd think.

That sounded like you want to get something off your chest or a confession Tommy.

Nah, I barely know my cousins, and the female ones are a decade or more older than me. I've just heard stories of it going on. I used to work with someone that had married his second cousin. I don't know how far away on the family tree you have to get before it's ok. I know in a lot of small pit villages etc you used to get a lot of distant relatives marrying each other, and some strange looking kids resulting from such a narrow gene pool.

I imagine my reaction to it comes from really not knowing my cousins. If you've been raised like brother and sister it's a whole different board game.

I'd say the same thing about step-siblings shagging as well. If you've been brought up together it's wrong even if it isn't properly incest.

Edited by Tommy Atkins