Personal Low Points/The Weirdo Thread

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
Slept with a couple of married women. One a work colleague at a conference, when she had only been back from her honeymoon a month. In my defence, the husband was an abusive fuckhead and she'd only got married to satisfy their families and because it had been planned for ages and a ton of money spent on it, and she was divorced as soon as possible anyway. But I didn't really know any of that at the time.

Well you say "In my defence..." but then say you didn't know any of that at the time so it isn't any defence at all. Frankly, you come across as someone who sleeps around with people you shouldn't and come up with a load of bullshit to convince yourself it's okay.

He's Dave 2Tone. He can do as he pleases.

Slept with a couple of married women. One a work colleague at a conference, when she had only been back from her honeymoon a month. In my defence, the husband was an abusive fuckhead and she'd only got married to satisfy their families and because it had been planned for ages and a ton of money spent on it, and she was divorced as soon as possible anyway. But I didn't really know any of that at the time.

Well you say "In my defence..." but then say you didn't know any of that at the time so it isn't any defence at all. Frankly, you come across as someone who sleeps around with people you shouldn't and come up with a load of bullshit to convince yourself it's okay.

Was waiting for that, and you're right, I was a cunt that time. The 'in my defence' was intended to be slightly tongue in cheek. The second one I knew what her situation was and that her marriage was effectively over anyway, so genuinely no guilt there. The first one though, while she initiated it (tbh she'd been cracking on to me since BEFORE she got married)and she'd hinted she was unhappy, I didn't know any details, so yeah, for all I knew I could have been really fucking someone's marriage up. Where I said I don't feel bad, I do a bit, but nowhere near as bad as if it had left her with someone terrible secret or had actually been the thing that screwed her marriage up.

edit: Also, I don't actually sleep around that much, in case people have that impression, I'd wager my number is lower than a lot of people on here.. There have been some questionable choices, admittedly, but the two I mentioned there are the only two one-night stands I've ever had.

Edited by Dave 2Tone

• Paid Members
Oh, also once came on to my mate's missus in the back of a cab.

I got completely the wrong end of the stick when I first read this.

I think if THAT had been the case it would have made a better story, tbh.

Its the reading of the other stories on this thread that did it, i'm expecing brand new levels of low, with each and every new admission posted.

• Paid Members

My lowest is probably breaking up with on and off girlfriend (who was a bitch) last Feb and drinking pretty heavily and feeling depressed as fuck for a few months, didn't attend any Uni either that second semester, was a total mess but managed to still scrape a decent pass. Only getting my shit together again now.

• Paid Members

The only stuff for me would be from when i was 15-16ish.

Packed my first ever job in mainly because i just didnt like it, but rather than giving notice, i just carried on until he made a slightly racial crack at something, and even though it was a bit shocking, i used that as a huge excuse to get out there. I mean horses for courses and all that, it was fairly bad......but i ended up feeling bad for just jacking it in.

Bar that just being a bit of an idiot with my first "Proper" girlfriend. Again around that same sort of time, we were going out for a fair bit but i dont think i ever bought her a christmas or birthday present, again giving rubbish excuses, mainly because i was young and didnt really like her that much, (as shocking as that sounds).

I also spent alot of my time completely trashed from the age of 18 onwards until 19 , so basically i've lost a year doing not alot. A few good memories, but loads of bad ones also.

So not much.........its not taking a crap in a glass or anything, but just me being picky. Looking back ios all a bit petty, and you tend to thing the world is easy when you're 15-16. Turns out the folks are right!

I used to regularly steal weed from one of my best mates when I was in sixth form, despite the fact I already had more than him in the first place. The insecurity of thinking I might run out was too much to take, I used to do this at least once a week. Looking back it was an incredibly shitty thing to do, one of the reasons I end up giving the stuff up a year or so later.

I also pissed in his beer can when he was out of the room one night and let him drink the whole thing without telling him, again he still doesn't know any better to this day. I've done some far worse things as well but nothing in comparison to some of the tales on here.

Not the lowest of the low for me but I feel guilty about quitting my first job on the first night. It was cleaning a sainsburys store, I was 19 but felt that it was way to much work for my experience level. it was cleaning 2 massive kitchens and the cafe area. I basically did about an hours work then phoned my boss at 10pm and said I didnt want to do it anymore, he told me to finish and we would talk about it the next day. Instead of finishing I just went home and left sainsburys in a shit hole. He bollocked me the next day but for some reason didnt fire me just gave me an easier job. So it all worked out in the end, not really a low point I guess but I felt bad for leaving the place in a mess and having to have someone else clean it in the morning.

Not the thread to take the moral high ground.

• Paid Members
Not the lowest of the low for me but I feel guilty about quitting my first job on the first night. It was cleaning a sainsburys store, I was 19 but felt that it was way to much work for my experience level. it was cleaning 2 massive kitchens and the cafe area. I basically did about an hours work then phoned my boss at 10pm and said I didnt want to do it anymore, he told me to finish and we would talk about it the next day. Instead of finishing I just went home and left sainsburys in a shit hole. He bollocked me the next day but for some reason didnt fire me just gave me an easier job. So it all worked out in the end, not really a low point I guess but I felt bad for leaving the place in a mess and having to have someone else clean it in the morning.

You don't need experience to clean a kitchen. You just get a mop and a wet sponge.

• Paid Members

Just when you think this thread can't get any lower, KrAzY comes in with his mopping-up Refusenik tale.

Up next, crazyshady and how a bit of a wrapper off some Toffos fell out of his pocket once and blew away before he could pick it up.

• Moderators

I'd got out of a shit long-term relationship and for a long time was all sadface about my lovelife and generally had absolutely no confidence what so ever. After a long dry spell of absolutely nothing going on, I ended up meeting this girl who was smoking hot. More shocking to me was that she was all about me. We went on a great first date where I felt like the smoothest motherfucker around, as I'd gone in for a snog at the end of Marvin Gaye's "Lets get it on" and she was more than happy to indulge my silky moves.

Roll on another couple of dates, and having her be all over me, we ended up at her place. A lot of messing around for like an hour before she kindly pointed out that "I want you to fuck me". Unfortunately when it got down to slipping on the jimmy-hat and getting down to business my penis suddenly went "What the fuck is this nasty thing on me". It had been a good 4 years since I'd worn one and the memories of just how horrible they are came flooding back. The result was a sudden deflation of my engorged penile glands.

I got the "it's me not you" text message two days later.

Low.