Personal Low Points/The Weirdo Thread

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
I seem to remember Steve being married so im calling hes cheated on his wife, her best mate? sister? brother?

Or he had sex with his wife's Mum/Sister before they started going out, and has never told her.

• Paid Members
No offence to Steve, but one of the things that winds me up most is when people say "oh you should hear about this" and then refuse to tell you. If you weren't going to tell anyone then keep it to yourself.

Pretty much. I like Steve but this is a post clearly fishing for a reaction.

• Paid Members

I bet when he's giving his best to the wife, he can't help but think of that time he took advantage of a group of hobos and had an orgy in his Prius. The guilt/shame factor turns him into marathon man and he can't tell his wife about his new found endurance, even though she is puzzled given his previous record, plus why the car smells funny.

Edited by Blackson Jackson

No offence to Steve, but one of the things that winds me up most is when people say "oh you should hear about this" and then refuse to tell you. If you weren't going to tell anyone then keep it to yourself.

Pretty much. I like Steve but this is a post clearly fishing for a reaction.

I honestly wasn't. The thread made me think about it, I went to post what it was and found I couldn't. I really shouldn't have put anything. Sorry guys, didn't mean to cause a stir. You're all off the mark though. Truth is I probably won't ever tell anyone, too much to lose, which is incredibly selfish of me. Carry on with your drinking pints of sick and what not.

This is tame stuff, but I still cringe thinking about it. I was once dragged to the cinema by my then-girlfriend, who decided to bring her parents along. As a 21 year old (she was 19) with occasional social anxiety I already felt like a tit walking around with these people in tow, looking like a teenage boy on a supervised first date. But then there was a problem at the ticket desk and my girlfriend started shouting 'Mum! Mum!' across the massive entrance hall like a little girl. I detest any form of public attention anyway, but in particular there was a group of 13 year old girls eyeballing me like I was the biggest fucking mong they'd ever set their eyes on. I could only stare at the floor and look forward to the dark screening room.

One day as a 16 year old I somewhat underestimated how well our rather appealing Spanish trainee teacher could hear me telling my friends what I thought of her. Somewhat, as in totally. I thought I was being sly but I looked up and she was staring right at me, with embarrassment and a touch of hurt on her face. I didn't say anything especially gratuitous, but still it's not what you want to hear from a child you're teaching, so I felt like a massive dick and was too humiliated to apologise. It's possible she didn't give a fuck, but recalling that incident does make me feel bad even now.

I've wanked in various weird places but I'm not ashamed of those. The riskiest was the time I wanked in my friend's living room as he made me a cup of tea in the next room. There wasn't even a door between the rooms, but there I was, slumped on the sofa with my cock in a sock as I told my mate how many sugars I wanted. 16 was a bad age for me.

• Paid Members

I was having an absolute champion of a wank in my teen years over a WWE Magazine divas feature. I'd even intricately planned two or three self pleasure sessions in the day, readily preparing other WWE publications featuring diva goodness within them, mainly just a couple of normal WWE magazines with a feature or two in them which I'd ripped out of the main mags.

On that fateful day, I'd left the bathroom door unlocked. In my masterbatory slumber, I'd neglected to listen out for Mother's return from work. There's me, sat on the throne, cock in one hand and a poster of Torrie Wilson in the other hand when her lordship walks in to clean the sink. But aside from the shock of seeing me in such a state, she then glanced at the floor, to find this magazine and cover.

JWF-103.jpg

:hmmm:

Edited by El Nicko Loco

I am impressed that most the wanking stories are not even low points or embarrassing, yet we still gotsta tell.

Ive masturbated to climax in every place i have worked, which is many. Don't always have mummy knick knacks with me though :(

Do you have a thing for your own mother then, yeah?

I am impressed that most the wanking stories are not even low points or embarrassing, yet we still gotsta tell.

Ive masturbated to climax in every place i have worked, which is many. Don't always have mummy knick knacks with me though :(

Do you have a thing for your own mother then, yeah?

Yuk no you sicko. I just don't have any sisters.