Personal Low Points/The Weirdo Thread

Frankie Crisp

Has anyone ever cheated on their girlfriend?

I kissed some girl when away for a Wedding Holiday type thing, and both of us were so drunk (not that that is an excuse) and it didn't last long, she was a girl i liked way before my girlfriend came on the scene. but I've never cheated on anyone before and feel like shit, cause my girlfriend is actually amazing, even though we've only been going out for 2 months...

thoughts? do i tell my lady what happened? I think I should, but i think thats our relationship fucked.

Edited by Cobra1000

I kissed some girl when away for a Wedding Holiday type thing, and both of us were so drunk (not that that is an excuse) and it didn't last long, she was a girl i liked way before my girlfriend came on the scene. but I've never cheated on anyone before and feel like shit, cause my girlfriend is actually amazing, even though we've only been going out for 2 months...

thoughts? do i tell my lady what happened? I think I should, but i think thats our relationship fucked.

no no no! keep it to yourself you fool!

aslong as theres no trail!

• Paid Members

As someone who recently found out my girlfriend cheaten on me once when she was drunk and out of the country I would highly suggest that you keep it to yourself as for the other person to find out feels like someone jamming a burning screwdriver deep into their heart.

Also, for the record, you are a fucking cunt and should be disgusted with yourself.

Edited by LaGoosh

You're going to tell her, might not be today or the next but you will. The guilt is already consuming you and posting this upon here means that you're not the type to just do it and hide it away.

Every time you look in the mirror I bet you hate yourself for it, if you don't tell her the truth and it comes out, you'll be well and truly fucked.

Just get it over and done with, if you lose her at least you were honest and then you can carry that experience over to the next relationship. One way or another it will come out.

• Paid Members

Break up with her. 2 months is absolutely nothing and I'm sure she'd appreciate being let down easy after 2 months, than getting serious and ages into the relationship being told you've been lying to her for the entire thing.

PS, you suck.

Don't tell her - it's a kiss and you've only been going out a short while. Put it this way, if she told you she's snogged a bloke the other week, would you dump her? If the answer is "no, but the knowledge would make me miserable" then keep schtum.

• Paid Members
Don't tell her - it's a kiss and you've only been going out a short while. Put it this way, if she told you she's snogged a bloke the other week, would you dump her? If the answer is "no, but the knowledge would make me miserable" then keep schtum.

Spot on - what's the point, it's not like you're married or anything.

• Paid Members
thanks for the responses dudes, i feel like total shit, but i think i gotta tell her as the guilt would tear me up i think, i'd def never ever do it again but i think i should let her know and let her decide if she can trust me again, argh i dunno :(

Fair enough dude, but don't leave us hanging, make sure you let us know how you get on! Good luck!

thanks for the responses dudes, i feel like total shit, but i think i gotta tell her as the guilt would tear me up i think, i'd def never ever do it again but i think i should let her know and let her decide if she can trust me again, argh i dunno :(

I am assuming that you are twelve therefore have plenty of time left for future relationships so it's no big deal.

Jesus christ it was a kiss, don't be a fanny.