Personal Low Points/The Weirdo Thread

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members

When I stayed in a cheap hotel for a night out I was slightly hammered and couldn't be arsed to wonder around the hotel looking for the lav, so I pissed In the sink.About half way through I realised, in the pitch black and in my drunken stupor, the sink was filling up.In the morning I awoke to a sink full of piss, I must have been going for a bout 5 minutes judging by how much was fucking there. I'm not proud to say I just checked out and bought a 20 piece box of chicken nuggets for the walk across town to my car, leaving the room stinking of piss and giving no warning or apology.That's a low as I get before hookers or attempted suicide come into play.

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members

Christ, this thread has been a disturbing as fuck read for a new member to the forum such as myself.

Shut up Happ.
Ooh. This might be worth investigating.
I thought he was Howard. Where is Inspector Kiffy? He's always on the case.

• Paid Members

When I was inside prison I got bored and decided to shave my hair exactly like Mr.T with the beard and everything, some of my fellow prisoners pinned me down and shaved it off and said it was for my own good.

Unless you're black and built like a brick shit house, they were right!

I'm not Happ, I'm a new member and I'd appreciate if people stopped insisting I'm an ex-poster.

You're either Happ, or you raped Little Mo, your choice.
and who might you be? Mr Joined 19th September yet knows who Happ is?

When I stayed in a cheap hotel for a night out I was slightly hammered and couldn't be arsed to wonder around the hotel looking for the lav, so I pissed In the sink.About half way through I realised, in the pitch black and in my drunken stupor, the sink was filling up.In the morning I awoke to a sink full of piss, I must have been going for a bout 5 minutes judging by how much was fucking there. I'm not proud to say I just checked out and bought a 20 piece box of chicken nuggets for the walk across town to my car, leaving the room stinking of piss and giving no warning or apology.That's a low as I get before hookers or attempted suicide come into play.

Go'on give us the hookers story. The other stuff you can keep to yourself.

When I was about 13, for a laugh, my friend pissed in someone's big bottle of blackcurrent juice and I had a shot. Problem was, I was bursting and just let rip with a massive slash and couldn't stop it. There was quite a lot of piss, maybe a Juice/Piss ratio of about 60/40. Guy drank it and never spoke to me ever again, thus losing quite a few of my best friends in the process.In the end, it forced to get new, less wasterish friends and as a result I met my missus, but still, not exactly my finest hour.

Edited by Forrest

It was early 2001 and I was 17. My grandad took very ill all of a sudden so we had to travel back up north (we were away for a long weekend) to be at his bedside. Family came from all over the country to the hospital but within 24 hours he passed away. Stricken by grief, me and my cousin (she was 21) walked out of the hospital and went to the nearest pub where we drank ourselves stupid.It's at this point where, overcome with emotion, the feeling of emptiness and the want of affection took over from us and we ended up sleeping together. The next morning I felt truely terrible and sick to the pit of my stomach. It was even worse at the funeral when I had to see her again, as well as her fella and my then missus. Thankfully I've only had to see her twice since then, once when she married said fella. So in short, the night that my grandfather passed away, two of his grandchildren fucked. So, so low.

You've been on here for four years and you've only made two posts.And this was one of them.What a disgusting fella you are.

One time after a heavy night down the boozer on an empty stomach i finished off a half eaten kebab i found on a bench on my walk home. :(

That's genuinely one of the worst in this thread.
yeah defiantly not my proudest moment though it was still warm and i quite enjoyed it at the time but all the same the thought of it the next morning combined with a mega hangover wasn't so enjoyable. I haven't eat a kebab since. Edited by Dash X