Personal Low Points/The Weirdo Thread

Frankie Crisp

The girl was 16 aswell, I just assumed of all places McDonalds disabled toilets would be quiete an embarassing place to do stuff with someone, she wasnt disabled either, when I was younger McDonalds was the place everyone would hang out in my town.

Never had to many embarrising low points but one I always remember and feel bad just thinking about it.About 15 years ago, I went to an ocean colour scene gig at aston villa leisure centre, was dying for a wee, massive queue for the bogs so I ended up going down this corridor off the ladies toilets. Pulled back some kind of cloth hanging down and started pissing, next thing I know I am being pulled to the floor by a man in a shell suit. Shouting and punching me all the while my jeans still around my ankles with the whole floor covered in piss. All this happening while my girlfriend was coming out of the toilet. Found out later I had just pissed all over his cleaning stuff. I had only had 2 pints so could not even blame being drunk.After that did'nt even enjoy the gig.

• Paid Members

Well, there was the time he made his wife eat her gravy. But she likes gravy, so I don't see why she got all het up about it. Silly cow.

Bet he couldn't see what the big issue was about. He probably said to her, "What's the big issue for, love?," to which she responded, quick as a whip, "The homeless, Trev. The homeless." Good arrers, lass, thought Trev, as he pissed his kecks with laughter.

Pissing in coke bottles and throwing them in the trash as an alternative to going to the local sports centre and using their facilities when my building's water supply was cut off because I found it too gross seems like real small time stuff compared to the rest of this thread. I feel like there should be more grammar in there.

Edited by John Galt