WWE Night Of Champions 2011 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

On house shows, Diesel would accidentally get superkicked during tag matches in 1994 from Shawn Michaels and lay there for about 10 minutes on the ring apron. Its an attention seeking tactic, but not one thats harming anyone. It actually puts the person over if you think about it. Scott Hall does it as well.

Also, I imagine everyone was supposed to know Nash was in the building. It was obviously for weeks he wasnt fired. The texting from Johnny Ace earlier in the show was a massive give away to those still not clued up.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Although I cant see it happening, if it did, I reckon The Divas Of Doom v Eve & Kelly should be that match.

What's up the ladder, divas tag titles?

No. Divas title. Have that deal where even though its a tag match, whoever grabs the belt is the champ. Might create a bit of tension between Eve and Kelly.

Never saw this coming:

orton-noc-9.jpg

My jaw did indeed drop

i just hope he doesnt drop it at HIAC. it would be harsh on mark after the work he's done. although both world titles have changed hands on the last 3 PPV's so i wouldnt be surprised.

i'd leave the belts where they are till at least survivor series.

I still don't see how everyone that ran-in was meant to be there? It was a so-called personal issue between Punk and HHH. It was bad enough the two didn't sell the hatred for each other before the mother of all sh*t endings was thrown together.

Truth and Miz's actions were inexplicable. Conspiracy? Really? They couldn't even make up their mind what they wanted to do.

Johnny Ace had no reason to come out and do nothing. The backstage segment gave away the fact he was in touch with Nash.

Nash turned up and got laid out.

It was worse than TNA for booking. Or lack of it.

• Paid Members
I still don't see how everyone that ran-in was meant to be there? It was a so-called personal issue between Punk and HHH. It was bad enough the two didn't sell the hatred for each other before the mother of all sh*t endings was thrown together.

Truth and Miz's actions were inexplicable. Conspiracy? Really? They couldn't even make up their mind what they wanted to do.

Johnny Ace had no reason to come out and do nothing. The backstage segment gave away the fact he was in touch with Nash.

To be fair though, it was a surprise Sledgehammer attack. Hardly made Big Sexy look weak did it?

• Paid Members

I've no idea what your complaining about. Here's what I saw, Miz, Nash, Johnny Ace and The Truth already have a past alliance onscreen over the last few weeks. Johnny Ace hints Nash is on the way early on in the show, which is what they wanted to do. They werent hiding the new signing of a surpise run in from Goldberg's tougher twin brother. It was a returning wrestler who got sacked TWO WEEKS ago and who they've played in archive footage for weeks. Now, Ace doesnt want HHH as COO because he thinks he's done Vince over. Truth and Miz dont want Triple H as COO because they keep getting pissed about by the head brass (evident from the referee cock up earlier in the night). Nash doesnt like Punk and now he doesnt like Triple H because he got fired from WWE by his former best friend. So this foursome wants to destroy both of them. So all four are working toward the same goal. I dont understand all this "makes no sense, why would he do this" shite. Its a fucking storyline on a B-show meant to leave question marks for much bigger PPV's down the line. They arent writing the third series of Fawlty Towers.

Why did they stop Punk beating Triple H and him losing the COO spot? We'll probably find out later. Like every storyline in the history of wrestling.

It's Butch Patrick of The Munsters you goddamn idiot.

Nope, it's not. Nice try though, rape-baby.

Andys crane?

No, but that's along the right lines. Someone that presented kids telly or something.

Edit: It might be Take That (Robbie in that pic, but most of them had that hairdo at one point or another).

Rob-crop.jpg

Or anyone with the short curtains hairstyle from around the same time. One or two of Boyzone, Terry Christian off The Word. In searching it though, I found someone who resemble's Punk's mid-match hair better.

peach.jpg

i know that the wrestling section of The sun's website has links with TNA

but in their NOC review they gave the show 5.5/10. now i was annoyed by some things on the show (mainly kelly, cena and the end of the main event) but that didnt take away from the fact that it was a very good show.

It doesn't make any sense. It was personal Punk/HHH. And they had the most pointless run-ins in history ruin what was already an average match. Sure we'll find out in due course. But you can't give that as the reason for it making sense when it doesn't.

It doesn't make any sense. It was personal Punk/HHH. And they had the most pointless run-ins in history ruin what was already an average match. Sure we'll find out in due course. But you can't give that as the reason for it making sense when it doesn't.

Yeah the match was personal but are you actually saying from a character point of view Johnny Ace, Nash, Miz and R-Truth didn't have any reason to interfere?

Archived