WWE Night Of Champions 2011 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alberto Del Rio has had a couple of cracking matches recently so I can see his match with John Cena being a cracker.

I'm really rooting for Mark Henry this time around. He's had a lot of spells where it's LOOKED like he's gonna be in the main event and it's not worked out for whatever reason. A convincing win over Randy Orton would seal the deal this time I reckon.

God it just feels like the last PPV is just done with. Hates WWE doing PPV like every 3 weeks. Its hard to get hyped about the next PPV when you are just setting in coming off the last one.

God it just feels like the last PPV is just done with. Hates WWE doing PPV like every 3 weeks. Its hard to get hyped about the next PPV when you are just setting in coming off the last one.

Isn't NOC like 5 weeks after Summerslam?

Is Nash good to go if they do Nash V Punk? They had a none title match at NOC last year.

I'd guess he must be, otherwise they'd have nothing for Punk to do. They'd have to find a way to just throw him into the title match as a 3way.

Kofi/Bourne vs Miz/Truth?

Ziggler v Swagger, winner gets Vicki or something? (- I hope not. Ziggler/Morrison would do me)

Sheamus v Christian or Barratt, even if it's not for a title?

Kelly Kelly v Natalya?

Cody Rhodes vs Sin Cara or Daniel Bryan?

Could be a fun show. They'll need to pay a bit more attention to making things interesting in the midcard over the next few weeks though because the main event is unlilkely to draw as many buys on it's own in comparison to the last 2 PPVs.

I can see Cody Vs Big Zeke again at NOC & have Christian & Barret Vs Sheamus & Sin Cara or make it a 4 way for the number 1 contendership.

I really hope not, and I actually doubt it considering he beat him clean last Smackdown.

I'd love the Smackdown Title to be a 4 Way or something.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

It probably won't be. Cena/Rio will be main event.

Although personally I want Henry/Orton as the main event with Henry going over.

My guess is they will add a final IC title match this Friday. Maybe another 4 way with Rhodes, Christian, Shaemus and Dibiase or something?

It probably won't be. Cena/Rio will be main event.

Although personally I want Henry/Orton as the main event with Henry going over.

My guess is they will add a final IC title match this Friday. Maybe another 4 way with Rhodes, Christian, Shaemus and Dibiase or something?

I reckon they will go with Triple H/Punk as the main event. It has been pushed as the main feud over Cena/Del Rio. Also it is likely we will get some kind of big finish, where as Del Rio will probably end with him winning by DQ or something similar and they won't want to end the PPV with that.

Archived