Marvel Mafia - Game Thread

Snake Plissken

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

MARVEL MAFIA DAY 1 VOTE COUNT 2

1. Lion of the Midlands - L-7 (Swiftstrike)

2. Teedy Kay

3. Ron Simmons - L-7 (Chris B)

4. Spotlightmagnet1 - L-7 (Brownie)

5. Unfitfinlay - L-7 ( Kenny McBride)

6. TripleA - L-7 (Seph)

7. Gmoney

8. Seph -

9. Kenny McBride - L-6 (Unfitfinlay, Andrew "The Ref" Coyne)

10. Swiftstrike L-6 (TripleA, ,Spotlightmagnet1)

11. Brownie - L-7 (Ron Simmons)

12. andrew "the ref" coyne

13. Chris B

14. Vipes L-7 (Andrew the Giant)

15. Andrew the Giant - L-6 (Teedy Kay, Vipes)

Not Voting - Lion of the Midlands, GMoney

With 15 alive it takes 8 to eliminate.

• Paid Members

Oh, sorry I thought I'd posted in here. Tried to get into it, but after reading the rules and having a look in the thread I've decided it's really not my cup of tea. It's a really dull game. Sorry guys.

I was Nic Fury

Welcome to Snakes Marvel Mafia, You are the Superhero NICK FURY! You are sworn to protect UKFF-Metro City and to do it you have the following abilities:

42109-nick_fury.jpg

Flavour Cop x3 (As you are a agent of S.H.E.I.L.D. you have special investigation abilities) You may choose to investigate a player and the result will bring you back a piece of information on the target that will aid you in your investigations throughout the game.

You win when all threats to the Superheroes are eliminated from the game, even if you are eliminated from the game yourself.

• Paid Members

We have a choice people, I can modkill the role or I can create another on in its place and call in one of the replacements?

++EDIT++

after seeking advice im modkilling the slot. As he hadnt posted yet anyway. The game continues as is.

• Paid Members

Answers the question about "Are roles linked to characters" which in my opinion makes Swift look even scummier. I'd like to see what he says now he's been shown to be definitely rolefishing.

• Paid Members
Thirded. Sorry, but if your going to commit to a game you need to take part and not fuck off like that, especially considering the amount of effort snake has put into it.

I hope you are banned from future mafia games.

I wouldn't might if he just didn't get the game but he could've just PM'd Snake and asked to be replaced. Outing himself, especially with role like that, was a dick move.

Oh and quit being dicks. I want Teedy to take my helmet.

*Snigger*

Archived