Marvel Mafia - Game Thread

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members

EBWOP: Or maybe you HAVE read the reason and want to deflect my line of thinking. Nice try.

FOS TripleA

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I know Ron's reason was "toys out of the pram" but that's not the main reason people should be looking at Swift. I'm asking you, regardless of what Ron said, why you don't think Swift deserves a vote at this stage, when it's pathetically obvious he was rolefishing on Day 1 of the game. I'd like an answer instead of avoiding the question and throwing your finger about.

• Paid Members
God forbid we all have a bit of a joke about. It's only Day 1 you massive girl, this isn't a fucking murder trial, it's a game ffs.

He does have a point though. Heroes fucking around makes it easier for the Villains to blend in and get their post counts up without actually needing to scum hunt.

Anyroad, some other stuff:

Spotlight - I have no idea what the Helmet does. I never used it. I never intended to either (don't really need it, frankly) but, since we are already down a major role, it seemed like someone else should make the use of it.

Kenny - I was trying to test your reaction but, obviously, that isn't working so, just to outline why I'm suspicious of you - Teedy pushing that Andrew was scum was blatant reaction fishing which YOU should absolutely have recognised because it was not only the same thing he did to Dazz in Ron's game but the whole "reaction fishing" thing got discussed to death in the last game and led to you killing Swift.

• Paid Members
I know Ron's reason was "toys out of the pram" but that's not the main reason people should be looking at Swift. I'm asking you, regardless of what Ron said, why you don't think Swift deserves a vote at this stage, when it's pathetically obvious he was rolefishing on Day 1 of the game. I'd like an answer instead of avoiding the question and throwing your finger about.

"I agree with Ron's sentiment regarding Swift, but I don't believe it's enough to warrant a vote." I did not say I didn't think Swift deserved voting, I said that was the wrong reason. And thus far the only reason for voting Swift is the fish, and by checking the vote count few people are willing to bite just for that reason.

And that you say "That's not the main reason people should be looking at Swift" speaks volumes. Surely you'd be in favour of Ron's hypothesis if you were that sure Swift is scum. The finger stands.

• Paid Members

I am in favour of a vote on Swift, but that doesn't mean I need to agree with every hypothesis threw about. My reason is blatant rolefishing. If Ron's hypothesis was "because I fancy it" or "because I don't like him" that doesn't automatically mean I need to agree with Ron's reasons, just because I think Swift is scum too.

You still haven't answered my question either. I want to know why You personally don't think rolefishing is a good enough reason for a vote. You've posted twice and dodged the question now, don't make it a third.

• Paid Members
What GMoney did was idiotic and senseless, but considering how Chinatown ended you're the last person who should've made that point, and for all we know you're feigning rage at the Cop role being annuled.

I knew someone would bring up this point, but to work it against me and vote because of it I didn't expect.

1. I actually participated in the Chinatown game, I didn't just on a whim after posting NOTHING and not even trying to get involved leave and give up a valuable player position.

2. Mine and Snake's game leave was consulted upon over the space of a day, we actually sent PM after PM to Carbomb and Mike to try and get our issues resolved, we received nothing back, just like we'd been getting all game and hence our reasoning to do what we did.

3. WHEN we gave up, we still participated within the game and in fact added a different dimension by saying we'd work for Town as I personally still had a kill power which was never correctly utilised as Carbomb mistimed pretty much all our attempts. The main reason I wanted to do what I did.

Now then, rather than harking at the past, Kenny could not get rid of his helmet, am I right in saying that?

Then how comes unfitfinlay passed his off to me with ease?

• Paid Members

Perhaps one of them up a helmet they could use and the other one didn't? The one who picked up the one they could use has to use it and therefore cannot pass it on. The one who picked up the one they can't use can pass it on as they can't use it. Perhaps when it gets to a person who can use it it will be unaible to pass it on anymore.

If my theory is correct that would mean they they are both of the same alignement as Snake is unlikely to put in 2 objects of the same alignement. Surely one is a Hero helmet and the other is a Villain helmet?

This could all be wrong, but it my guess at the moment.

Archived