Marvel Mafia - Game Thread

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members
"I agree with Ron's sentiment regarding Swift, but I don't believe it's enough to warrant a vote." I did not say I didn't think Swift deserved voting, I said that was the wrong reason. And thus far the only reason for voting Swift is the fish, and by checking the vote count few people are willing to bite just for that reason.

That's not strictly true. I think Swift's played really dodgy but it's Day One and it'd be daft to just lynch him straight away without trying to find others.

Unfitfinlay - what makes you think I don't have good reasons for the things I do?

I never said you didn't. As I said I put my vote you to see if I'd get a town (okay "Heroic") reaction or not. I haven't got that, or indeed any kind of reaction, so I'm keeping it on you until I have a better feeling on where you stand.

Teedy - Lion is right, I never used my helmet so I was able to pass it on to you. I'm pretty sure you need to PM Snake in order to use it though.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
When you picked your helmets up did you get a pm from snake saying you could not discuss the powers that they imbued you with then?

I didn't know I had the helmet till I got a remind of what to do with it, no powers have been highlighted, in fact it has been very vague to be honest

I'm still quite ardent that Swift's play wasn't beneficial for town at this stage, but apart from that I'm a little lost. Brownie's play I think is a little strange, when pushed by Swift Brownie unvoted and asked Swift who he should vote for, before changing his mind and turning on Swift, when Swift voted for me. I can't see any real reason why this was the case.

I'll also admit I've not been focussed on this game, but the last week I was worried about my family in Londons well being. I will make more of an effort.

• Paid Members
I'm still quite ardent that Swift's play wasn't beneficial for town at this stage, but apart from that I'm a little lost. Brownie's play I think is a little strange, when pushed by Swift Brownie unvoted and asked Swift who he should vote for, before changing his mind and turning on Swift, when Swift voted for me. I can't see any real reason why this was the case.

Swift wanted me to unvote so that he could vote for you. Do you not think it's a odd that he wouldn't want me voting for you, but was willing to vote for you himself?

• Paid Members

Right, we have near enough a day till deadline.

So far the only bit of actual scumminess has been Swifty and that awful bit of rolefishing, it was blatant rolefishing so could be Town, but it was rolefishing all the same and that's never a good idea, especially this early in the game.

With that in mind, time to put the serious cap on

UNVOTE

FOS: Swiftstrike

This will edge it's way to a vote as we draw closer to deadline, unless something extraordinary happens.

IE, I find out what my helmet actually does.

• Paid Members

As Teedy Kay puts the other helmet on, a both he and Kenny McBride are transported to the centre of the UKFF City. There the helmets project a force field around them both which no one else can enter. "You Choose, They Choose" as a holgram of a what looks to be a scientist projects into the middle of their arena.

"You chose these helmets, which are Battle Helmets. You two must now do battle until one person is unable to carry on and will be placed in the containment cage this will be done by the rest of the crowd choosing who wins, "They Choose" your battle starts now.

Teedy Kay & Kenny McBride are now the only two people you may vote for in this day. All vote counts have been reset. You are not allowed to ask them to roleclaim, however if they choose to do so it's up to them. Let the battle commence.(You may still FOS other players however)

Kenny McBride

Teedy Kay

Not Voting - Everyone. With 14 alive it takes 8 to end Battle Zone

Deadline has been extended by 48 hours.

Battle Zone starts now and ends 18th August at 1pm. With 15 active it takes 8 to eliminate a player.

Archived