Marvel Mafia - Game Thread

Snake Plissken

Pass helmet to Chris B

Interesting play, so now we've got some potential reasons in my head:

1. Kenny and Chris B are somehow alligned, and Chris B is deemed more suitable for the helmet, or have more use of it. (This would require people being able to talk during day phrase)

2. Kenny gave the helmet to Chris B to deflect attention from him (Kinda unlikely since I don't think he's been on anyones radar before or after)

3. Kenny gave it to Chris B, because he didn't want it/ didn't have much use for it and chose someone he knew was in his group

4. Kenny gave it to Chris B just because he didn't want it and chose a name at random

In any event we can all think:

s1_tubbs.jpg

'He said I could touch his helmet, if I show him my points

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting play, so now we've got some potential reasons in my head:

1. Kenny and Chris B are somehow alligned, and Chris B is deemed more suitable for the helmet, or have more use of it. (This would require people being able to talk during day phrase)

2. Kenny gave the helmet to Chris B to deflect attention from him (Kinda unlikely since I don't think he's been on anyones radar before or after)

3. Kenny gave it to Chris B, because he didn't want it/ didn't have much use for it and chose someone he knew was in his group

4. Kenny gave it to Chris B just because he didn't want it and chose a name at random

In any event we can all think:

s1_tubbs.jpg

'He said I could touch his helmet, if I show him my points

Mmmm...

Unvote: Chris B

Vote: Kenny McBride

Just testing something.

• Paid Members

Don't know why that didn't bold, hmm, rubbish

Throw result in my PM says it was ineffective yet left a tiny little scratch on his helmet, but not enough damage to compromise the rigidity and strength of said helmet.

There are no more house bricks in the game, I can only apologise for it's wasted use

• Paid Members

Kenny might be willing to let other people play with his helmet but I'm keeping mine all to myself!

Seriously though. I largely took the thing to prevent the villians from getting it so, until I get a better read on who is a hero and who isn't, I'm keeping the thing.

Anyway, Kenny voting for Teedy over something was enough to earn him my vote and him OMGUSing me in response is enough to keep it there for now. I'm still not convinced about Swift's rolefishing though. It certainly got the game moving along but I still don't see how it could help heroes.

I've fucked up in every town game I've played so far by not following my gut. This time I'm just going to do what seems right at the time. If someone shows me a good case then I'll respond. Until then, I'm just doing what I feel is right. If you don't like it, vote for me. Otherwise, get looking for scum.

• Paid Members

I am rather annoyed right now that no one can seem to play towards town win condition now you can't all be scum, but you can be anti town. I asked two simple statements to be made and I can kind of see why some people may see the character thing as role fishing but it is just WRONG, I was character fishing now there was 2 reasons for this 1 I wanted to see if we could get a scum mistake just like we did in Snake's cowboy game AND THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T WANT TO DISCUSS A REASON and 2 because in a theme game characters names mean something here is a link to a theme game I played over on the MS site

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15702

It was super mario rpg themed and if you look all the scum were bosses from the very same game but also there was town interactive theme involved as well, where I as mario powered or was power by certain other town players. (Also no fake claims given) Now I can give a number of other game examples for this but I am not going to right now as I have some thoughts on this game that at this moment could only be scum beneficiary so I'll keep them to myself.

As for the 2nd request I can't really go into my reasons for asking as that would involve discussing a ongoing game to explain but I wouldn't be asking if it wasn't important and given at worse people feel a I'm hero/villain is unimportant then there can be no lose to anyone to make that statement. So could everyone please do at least that part of it. just a single simple statement for a post please.

• Paid Members

And with that done

Unvote

FOS spotlightlight magnet

For the biggest scum tell so far

IIOA http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?ti...ysis_.28IIoA.29

2 posts of information rather than analysis but dressed as some form of analysis

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=126992...p;#entry2429195

http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2429756

really let's post a number of possible scenarios and not make any effort actual reason which is likely.

Meh. I made those posts for me mostly, its the best thing for me to get the info down and for me to read it back. Take it for what you will, I still think the rolefishing would benefit scum more than town at this stage. The scum could fake names (if not already being provided with fakes) and wait for everyone to reveal and try to plan their first night actions to cause maximum town damage.

Archived