Marvel Mafia - Game Thread

Snake Plissken

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Right I have an idea for shaking this up a bit can everyone post the following

A statement that they are not scum and your characters name.

Here is mine

--

I am town

And I am the GHOSTRIDER.

It should go without saying but, please, no one else answer this.

As "Anti Town" as it might be Swift, Triple A and Spotlight both make very good points. We're in a game of super-heroes, most of whom's powers will be easy to figure out. For example, if someone claims Wolverine (who has a healing factor) scum probably aren't going to waste a night kill on him are they? Secondly, as Spotlight pointed out, we don't know what the scenario is yet. It could be the Skrull Secret Invasion or Dark Reign where characters have been replaced by Skrulls/Super Villains etc.

Swift - How do you think this plan of yours would benefit town?

• Paid Members
[noob] What does FoS mean? [/noob]

It means finger of suspicion it's generally used as an indicator of suspicion on a player where you aren't prepared to vote just yet, often because your voting someone you think is more scummy.

• Paid Members
no yet

But seeing you disagree with only the character name part of the post how about responding to the other part of the post

What about it?. That happens every game and on Day 1 means literally nothing. Here's my statement;

I'm not scum.

See, anyone can do that. It's useless.

• Paid Members
Hmm an interesting response, can everyone else please follow with a reply also.

Hardly interesting was it? It was pretty much identical to yours.

"I am Town"

"I'm not Scum"

Either/or really isn't it?

Your feigning of superiority is rubbish too. Saying stuff like you've played more games so you have a better idea than us, and pretending virtually useless comments against you are "interesting" or "anti-town"

You're full of shit, you tried to rolefish and when pulled up on it you're acting like you're some sort of super pro to disguise the fact you fucked up and it's all part of some massive plan.

Archived